The weight loss fairy :D

Options
I'm so excited!!! This morning I decided to weigh myself (just for fun..LOL) and I was just praying that it was under 169...and OMG it said 166.2!!!! I even confirmed it three different times on both of my scales..Long story why I have two scales :)

So anyway since my family has been sick and I cant afford to go to the YMCA anymore I have been slackin on the exercise and tracking, but I have been eating more frequently but smaller and healthier. Except of course for the cookies after Church on Sundays :(

I haven't seen a three lb. weight loss in over two months..so either it is the change in eating habits or the weight loss fairy :D

I would love to know what kind of success have you had unexpectedly?

Replies

• KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    Well done you :)
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    cool!!
  • Lightjulesloves2run
    Lightjulesloves2run Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love the weight loss fairy! She is always a treat! I am sure changing ur routine probably gave u a jump start! Keep it up! It is hard to keep a balance between putting ur family first and putting urself first! So...well done!
  • Steveeee
    Steveeee Posts: 62
    Options
    The weight gain fairy seemed to have paid me a visit, somehow I managed to put ON 6lbs this week :grumble:
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    YAYYY....good for you. Those are always nice surprises. The few extra unexpected pounds lost make it feel like a Saturday.

Also, without hearing your reasons for 2 scales, I could see me getting them for my own reasons. As it stands, I weigh myself 3 or 4 times in a row, in different postures, moving the scale around on the bathroom floor looking for fluctuation.
  • CandeesLand
    CandeesLand Posts: 200
    Options
    Weight Loss Fairy... Awesome. I was stuck for a few weeks and then I started with eating more frequent lower calorie meals. About 250 calories every 3 hours, starting when I wake up up until within an hour of bed time. I have noticed I get hungry faster and I figure it's because my metabolism is speeding up. I also am trying to do more protein, I'm in no way doing low carb, as that is a binge disaster waiting to happen for me. I'm just paying more attention to carbs and how I feel after meals. After about a week of doing this I finally got the scale to move again!
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    If you find that it IS the weight loss fairy could you please send him/her to my house? Thanks! :smile:
  • summerfun21
    Options
    If you find that it IS the weight loss fairy could you please send him/her to my house? Thanks! :smile:

I copy that Juliebean. LOL
  • AmandaArnwine
    Options
    SWEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RoseKatet
    RoseKatet Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Kinda happened to me too!! The last 3 days I haven't worked out cuz I haven't been sleeping well so I sleep in the extra hour (I never have enough energy to work out after work) and lost 2lbs!! And that's after 1.5 months of plateau!! So happy today; )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!