My Insanity Crew

Options
So my church has been doing a Biggest Loser competition. Each week, I weigh in the committed members and provide workout tips. Recently, I have put together a group of women who want to up their workouts. Since I've been doing Insanity (by Shawn T) as a supplement to my own workouts for some time now, I suggested they come and try it.

So my group went from 1 to 3 to 7. 7 women all sweating together in my classroom--the only place I could find where I had the necessary technological equipment and space!!

Last night was our first time with 7 women. It was so much fun. And since I've been doing it for some time now, I was able to help them when they struggled, motivate them when they thought they couldn't go any further, and modify some of the exercises for them found themselves unable to do something. What a great time I had!

So today, as I opened my Inbox, the ladies had e-mailed me thanking me and wanting to do another session on Thursday. What a lovely adventure. And best of all, I find that this group motivates me just as much as I try to motivate them. What a blessing.

Replies

• nrm149
    nrm149 Posts: 16
    Options
    Congrats!!! This is definitely a testament to how sweat and hard work can unite and encourage people. They are going to love you more once they start seeing those results too hope your prepared lol.
  • yepratt
    yepratt Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow sis that was an awesome idea!!!! Keep up the good work""
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    That's cool,I wish our church would do that! Keep it up Sis!!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Congrats. That's awesome. Keep up the good work.
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a lot of fun! Our church recently started a Zumba class and I went there for the first time last night. We had a lot of fun. There was 8 of us. Hopefully we will attract more.
    P.S. We also snuck in a devotional!