How often does everybody weigh?

Options
I've been doing once a week at the same time of day, and with the same type of clothing. So far so good, I haven't been wildly encouraged or discourgaged. Just wondering what everyone else's weigh-in plans are. Thanks

Replies

• JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I officially weigh-in once a week. But I cant help but to jump on the scales at least once a day. I do understand that my weight will flucturate in between days but that just gives me more motivation.
  • crystal10584
    Options
    i weigh in every morning (when I have my scale with me). If I have a loss, I log it, even if it's every day.
  • littledianelittle
    littledianelittle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I weigh in whenever!!! I would like to just weigh in once a week but I am guilty of jumping on those scales whenever I want. Could be 3 times a week.
  • MDillon0305
    Options
    Only once a week!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily, but I have only been logging it here once a week... on Tuesday mornings
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I jujmp on the scale every day, but only post a weight loss about once a week!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Once a week! That way I don't get discouraged with daily weight fluctuations.
  • astaldodhol
    astaldodhol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I try to do it in the mornings, but I don't own a scale, so I do it when I go to my boyfriend's place. Every 2-3 days.
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I try to weigh in once a week and find myself jumping on the scale at least every other day.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I weight once a week on Monday morning before breakfast. I do step on the scale a few times during the week but I don't log that weight even when it's lower. This keeps me motivated to keep it off until my next official weigh-in.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Every Monday same time same scale. dont rotate you will drive yourself nuts :-)
  • mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    once on my weigh-in day and once on the da after that just to make sure it's correct (so 2x a week)
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    For me, it is daily (when I am home). This helps me to be more accountable to myself. I think you just do what works the best for you.
    Sometimes drives me batty when the scale goes up....but truly, I am happy any time the scale is below 140.
    Kaye
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning,,,I use that fluctuation in the scale to increase my daily cardio goals a bit, and make sure that I'm really up on my water,,,,I drink a boat load of water everyday, (other than my tea in the morning its all I drink), but depending on what I've eaten the day before or the intensity of my workouts I may need more than what I've given myself and that helps to keep me on track.
  • Kevalyn34
    Kevalyn34 Posts: 40
    Options
    I weigh in several times a day. I weigh in the morning, before I workout, after I workout & after I shower/bathe. Obsessive, I know, but it's keeping me on track. I do know that my weight can & will fluctuate up to 2 lbs a day, so I don't get disappointed if there is a slight gain. It's more of an accountability checker for me. Whether it's a gain or loss, that number on the scale keeps me from eating the chips, cookies, or whatever else that might derail my success.
  • pbrown_404
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies! I guess its really an individual choice, so whatever works. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    once a week for me- because i get too upset with the normal fluctuations.
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    I normally weigh in once a week on the same scale, but if I see any other scale I get on it. =/
  • goddessofmath
    goddessofmath Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Monday is my official weigh in day (where I post results on Twitter), but I weigh every day. This week I've been recording it on MFP every day just to watch how it fluctuates and feel good to see it going down generally. :)
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I haven't weighed myself since starting my latest diet (1st April). I just don't dare in case it isn't working (though I'm fairly sure it is)

I will weigh myself on 26th April, 21st May and 27th May. No other weigh ins planned for now.