New to this! Doing P90X,and walking

Options
Wish I could keep up with this. Anybody doing P90X?

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    no.. but im on day 4 of P90..
    i failed the P90x fitness test.... lol
  • RunChinni
    RunChinni Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 10 of p90x. But I don't find the need to walk along with it unless it's day to day chores that cause me to walk. I burn enough calories and see myself feeling a lot firmer by just following the prescribed diet and exercise routine. You might end up straining yourself doing both!
  • pinkymalloy
    pinkymalloy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am doint P90X and I also walk and do the elliptical machines. How are you recording the exercise on MFP?
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    You can do both if you want. How far do you plan on walking. I run in the mornings and do the routines after work. It is doable.
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi there, unfortunately P90X is not available in the UK but I am walking loads. 1 hour to work, 1 hour walking around Hyde Park in my lunch break and 1 hour walking home - it beats catching the Tube hands down and I am covering a distance of 9 miles of planned walking per day and that's not including the incidental walking I do during the day especially now I am drinking copious amounts of water :laugh:
  • michelegrayson
    Options
    I do my cardio workouts early in the mornings and then the P90X, which at my lunch hour or after work. This works for me 90% of the time and on the days I can't do everything, I commit to doing at least the cardio OR the P90x.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Hi there, unfortunately P90X is not available in the UK but I am walking loads.

If you want to try it, you can go onto beach body and get it sent over from the US. It'l take about a week's delivery time though....