small victory but meant a ton!!!

Options
lhuber1105
lhuber1105 Posts: 72 Member
I had myself a small little victory today, I pulled out a bag of scrubs I have kept for years thinking some day I may just get back into these, and guess what they all fit, some were even big. I haven't worn some of these since I started my job at the hospital 12 yrs ago. Some I bought and never got to wear, thought I was smaller than I really was. Today felt sooooo good, it was like I got a whole new set of work scrubs. Hey I even pulled out some old dress pants and they fit and some big. Think I might just tackle that box hidden in the bottom of the closet full of clothes I outgrew or bought thinking I would fit--maybe more wonderful surprises in store for me. Just feels wonderful to get back to who I used to be. Down @ 30lbs and about 15-20 to go---so happy with this feeling--why did I wait soooo long. I just want to thank everyone on this site for all the wonderful support and encouragement, I am soooo happy with the new me. I also would love to throw a BIG THANK YOU out there to my friend Ami for showing and sharing this site with me!!! Happy Wednesday!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that's AWESOME!
  • berniemay
    berniemay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is such a great feeling. I went through my closet about a month ago and found that I could once again wear my "skinny" clothes. Keep up the great work.
  • neonpink
    neonpink Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you, you have done amazing :-)
  • Flocker1979
    Options
    How fun! Good for you!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Love that victory!!!
  • annebuta
    annebuta Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    This is no small victory -it is huge! I am so happy for you!

I have some clothes that I can't wait to try on and hopefully fit back into one day....you are inspiring!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    congrats to you!!!!!
    what a great feeling......**happy dance** :bigsmile:
    so happy for you =)

p.s. your daughter is a cutey!!
  • mitts1970
    mitts1970 Posts: 56
    Options
    That's a HUGE victory - congratulations and keep up the great work! How you feel is most important and I'm so glad you are feeling good, excited and happy!
  • CLJBell73
    Options
    Awesome Victory!!! Very proud of your success you have made on your journey!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!