Options
Hi everyone. I'm new to the site. Just trying to find something that works for me. I always wanted to write down what I ate and hope it would help me see where I'm going wrong. This site is perfect for that because you don't have to figure out the calories, protein, etc by yourself. I'm excited and hoping that this works. I do know that the times of the day that defeat me are dinner and late snack. My household doesn't eat very well, very picky eaters so I see them eating the "bad" stuff and want to join in. Right before bed I always want a snack and always end up grabbing something I shouldn't. At least I know what I'm working with (or lack of....). Friend me if you'd like. I'll be here being hopeful :)

Replies

• Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP this is a great place for encouragement and motivation. Good luck in your weight loss journey friend request sent.
  • starman57
    Options
    Hi This is my second day on the site. I am hopeless when it comes to diets. I have tried loads of different ones but i have never been able to loss weight and keep it off. i thought I would give myfitnesspal a go as it is free and i have nothing to lose except weight lol.