workn on the baby weight

Options
Hello team,

Great to be back! I used MFP a year ago to get rid of the 'last stubborn 10.' Now since having a baby i'm gonna need to work off close to 40. It's a much bigger goal, but weight loss is still the same.. one pound at a time. It's a new kind of struggle too since I have new responsibilities, a different metabolism, and tougher schedule; so hoping to access the other members for support this time around. Friendships would be welcome!

thanks and good job everyone

Replies

• Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and feel free to add me, I'm working on losing the baby weight as well!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Post baby is definently a different world! Good Luck!! ANd we are definently all here for the support you want/need :)
  • janel814
    janel814 Posts: 88
    Options
    Same here (after 3yrs) and it is a completely different journey. Feel free to add me as a friend, I am not on here as much as I am on FB but the ppl here are great and very supportive.
  • chelledmal
    chelledmal Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Same goals here!
  • j4crew
    j4crew Posts: 8
    Options
    Same here! I have a 6 month old and this time around seems to be tougher then ever. I guess being older doesn't help. I am so tired all the time after I get home from work.

Good luck!!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose it from 3 years ago!