A generous offer...

Options
2»

Replies

• Capital_Q
    Capital_Q Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Cory, for this positively motivating thread!!

I love my smile, my freckles, my wrists, my smaller boobies. I love that I look so much like my mother! I love that I am getting a waist again!!

5281224.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

3/1/11 - 209 - SW with MFP
    Goal #1 - 200 - Achieved 4/11/11
    Goal #2 - 195 - By 5/2
    Goal #3 - 175 - By 9/1
    GW- 145 - Fit and Fabulous by 3/1/12
  • crissa71
    crissa71 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Fantastic thread...I know that my gluteus maximus will never be what I want (thank gosh it is exactly what my husband likes) but, it is important to focus on the positive...I would say I like my stomach...it is pretty flat and my tattoo looks great!
  • crissa71
    crissa71 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Cory, for this positively motivating thread!!

I love my smile, my freckles, my wrists, my smaller boobies. I love that I look so much like my mother! I love that I am getting a waist again!!

5281224.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

3/1/11 - 209 - SW with MFP
    Goal #1 - 200 - Achieved 4/11/11
    Goal #2 - 195 - By 5/2
    Goal #3 - 175 - By 9/1
    GW- 145 - Fit and Fabulous by 3/1/12

I love that you look like your momma too! You are both beautiful inside and out!! :heart:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Your post remded me of the radio commercial where the guy gets a call from his neighbor, because his butt is in his neighbor's lawn and the neighbor wants to know if he wants it back. haha

I love my eyes - I didn't realize how beautiful they are until I had my daughter and everyone kept commenting that she got my eyes.

I also have pretty nice calves for a hefty girl. And I have nice hands.
  • grei_skies
    grei_skies Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love my lips, my hair, my fingernails( i know thats a bit weird....but they grow like weeds and are almost indestructible). I love my hands the most because they remind me of my grandmother's hands and I think about how much she did with hers and how many lives she touched having the gentle and loving spirit that she had.

There is more beauty on this thread than what meets the eye. Beautiful souls......this is so uplifting!! Who knows how many people this thread will help.

Cory you are a blessing.