Started will be 2 weeks tomorrow

Options
I am sooo excited I started working out on my elliptical and using walk away the pounds it will be 2 weeks tomorrow and I have lost 5.5 lb. I am so excited! I was told about this site and thought it would be great to use to help me keep losing. I hope to keep it up and be ready to get in a bathing suit by the summer! I wish everone the best of luck! We can do it!

Brandy

Replies

• Tired
    Tired Posts: 3
    Options
    I am sooo excited I started working out on my elliptical and using walk away the pounds it will be 2 weeks tomorrow and I have lost 5.5 lb. I am so excited! I was told about this site and thought it would be great to use to help me keep losing. I hope to keep it up and be ready to get in a bathing suit by the summer! I wish everone the best of luck! We can do it!

Brandy
  • kate073153
    Options
    AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH - I forgot about that dreaded bathing suit!

Congrats on the loss.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options

Brandy

Congrats on your weight loss! I am changing up my exercise routine to see if I can get off this plateau. I pulled out my walk away the pounds tape today. How many calories do you count for the three mile walk? I wasn't sure what to put.