Fabulous, blush worthy non scale victory

Options
So I've been talking to a guy I met online, mostly through texts, but we send a lot of pictures (nothing dirty I don't do that!) And I sent him a picture last night, and he blew up my phone with compliments. BLEW UP MY PHONE!
"you look awesome"
"You look really beautiful"
"hot hot hot"
"I'm being serious, you look so gorgeous"
I could go on and on and on, because he keeps going on and on and on :)

I was talking to him, because it was safe, he lives in another state, he could know ME, before he had to see me, he could learn how awesome I was without judging me for being so overweight. And until today, I didn't realize how skinny my face has gotten, because I see my face everyday. He sent me a picture from February and the one from last night and I look like a completely different person, more grown up, more sophisticated, more beautiful.

That's right, I said it, I FEEL MORE BEAUTIFUL!

Replies

• MelHoneyRocks
    Options
    That has to feel REALLY good!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What a wonderful story.
  • blaseyly
    blaseyly Posts: 26
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! You ARE beautiful and it's always great to have someone your close to notice! Brag it up lady... you deserve it!! :drinker:
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    That's great! Keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!