Nutella :) and other sweet, yummy, healthy foods

Options
Recently, I have tried nutella for the first time and honestly, i thought it was amazing! It gave me my chocolate fix and is packed with nutrients. Not to meantion its yummy!

Anyone else have foods they would like to suggest? I am a picky eater and am not a big fan of veggies.

Replies

• Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Packed with nutrients? Like what?

It's half fat and then mainly sugar.

Methinks someone is perhaps kidding themselves here.....
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Have you seen how many calories are in 1 tablespoon!?
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    It's good, but at 200 calories for 2 TBSP, 11 grams of fat, 21g of sugar and only 3g of protein, I think I'll stick with my cocoa dusted almonds for my sweet fix. Once in a while, it's a nice treat though.
  • KelseyLayne
    KelseyLayne Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sabra Hummus and the sandwich thins! they are like hamburger buns but way thin so they are only 100 calories per bun and the hummus is 70 cals for 4 Tbls and is SOO yummy!! :)
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Nutella is great once in a while, but I definitely wouldn't consider it healthy. I do enjoyed dried fruit (pineapple, apples, mangos, etc), but it's loaded with sugar. Everything in moderation though..
  • aml17
    aml17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I wanted to try nutella.. then I saw this: http://www.snack-girl.com/snack/nutella-alternative/

yeaaa i think i'll pass now.
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    If you like popcorn I would suggest a serving of air popped popcorn with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon popcorn seasoning ( the serving size for the seasoning is actually 1/4 teaspoon, but since it's only 5 calories, it'll only be 20 cals for the whole teaspoon.
    Popcorn is high in fiber, and if's air popped it's low in fat. And the cinnamon seasoning makes it sweet and yummy! =)