unfavorable celebrity look a like

Options

Replies

• Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Personally I think that Ann Hathaway is beeautiful..

But I've gotten Kimberly Elise (the lady from Diary of a Mad Black Woman) and Rhianna (when I was thinner- apparently I have a huge forehead) I'd appreciate if they pick someone I thik is absolutely gorgeous...nope. not yet lol.
  • jmecale72
    jmecale72 Posts: 214
    Options
    I've been told I look like George Lopez. WATCHA!!!
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Totally used to get Rosie ODonell, nice eh?

I think you look more like the new skinnier version of Ricky lake. I think she is so pretty these days. :) I hope that does not offend you.,
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    def liv tyler

i meant to quote that lol. ive never been told i look like her because i dont
  • BlkStool
    BlkStool Posts: 13
    Options
    I got Eddie Munster a few times growing up (that sucked). My Father went through a phase when he was calling me "Vern" from Stand by Me, young Jerry O'Cconnell, mainly due to my body shape and crew cut (that sucked worse). Over the weekend someone at the grocery store asked me if I was Andy Pettitte (I think this person had a screw loose) and I have also gotten Mark Texiera.

Not sure what is up with all of the Yankee players but they are at least better than Eddie Munster and Vern...
  • obifatkanobi
    Options
    I don't know if it was meant to be good or bad, it seemed like it was more a slam, but I didn't take it as such. I was told that I looked like Waylon Jennings when they seen me with long hair and some facial hair.
  • Alannah1980
    Alannah1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Claire Danes...she's alright but I didn't like it because they said my nose was big like hers...thanks but no thanks-LOL
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options

no offense intended here, but you kinda remind me of snooki a little
    Not sure which one is meaner :tongue:
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options

Not sure which one is meaner :tongue:

aw i think snookie is pretty! lol i do though.
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's funny, I am about as tanned as a snowball and 5'6 but ok.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely see it when people say Jeanne Garafolo. I dont take it nas an insult nor do I when people say Cindi Lauper.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Snooki .....from MTV's Jershey Shore......really?!
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options

I think you look more like the new skinnier version of Ricky lake. I think she is so pretty these days. :) I hope that does not offend you.,

I'll take it, better than Rosie, or Snookie, I got Rachel Ray once, I'd take that too lol.
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Oprah. I mean seriously?? We both have thick hair and chubby but that's about it. Wished my $ looked like hers though lol
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
    I've been told I looked like Terri Clark and Daryl Hannah I think they both look a little manly.
  • xstealth12x
    xstealth12x Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I get R2-D2 :(
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I get R2-D2 :(

LMAO! Sorry...that is awesome.
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I've gotten Kimberly Elise (the lady from Diary of a Mad Black Woman) and Rhianna (when I was thinner- apparently I have a huge forehead) I'd appreciate if they pick someone I thik is absolutely gorgeous...nope. not yet lol.

I think Rihanna is beautiful!!
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Iu sed to get Ben Aflect when I was thinner, I don't get taht now that I'm 50lbs heavier...
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Iu sed to get Ben Aflect when I was thinner, I don't get taht now that I'm 50lbs heavier...

Wow, you really do look like him! Not a bad thing.