30 Day Shred & Half way -64lbs!

Options
Okay guys, so two reasons for my post....

#1 Total Progress
I have hit my half way to goal mark at -64lbs since January. Average 4lbs a week! Lost 21%!!!!! So proud!!!!

Screenshot2011-04-19at103608PM-1.png

#2 The 30 Day Shred
-10 pounds, -6 inches in waist, -3 inches in hips!... IN 30 DAYS!!!

1Front-1.png

2Side-1.png

3Back-1.png

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Okay guys, so two reasons for my post....
    I have hit my half way to goal mark at -64lbs since January. Average 4lbs a week! Lost 21%!!!!! So proud!!!!
    I also have pictures of my 30 day shred results (-10 pounds, -6 inches in waist, -3 inches in hips!... IN 30 DAYS!!!)

Screenshot2011-04-19at103608PM.png[img][/img]Screenshot2011-04-19at103558PM.png

1Front.png2Side.png

3Back.png
  • strangekindofwoman
    Options
    good luck! you're doing great! :)
  • Peschuntz
    Peschuntz Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Very, very impressive! You are reaping the rewards of your hard work. I don't have the courage to post full body pictures and admire you for putting yourself out there! Best wishes
  • Lookgreat
    Lookgreat Posts: 63
    Options
    Great work - keep it up !:flowerforyou:
  • abaker768
    abaker768 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG!
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Wow.....that's wonderful!!! You're amazing! 64lbs is not an easy task! Congrats...........and your baby is beautiful! Congrats Mama!

P.S. I LOVE Jillian..................she helped me lose my baby weight!!
  • roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    Wow very nice job...I am so amazed by all the weight you and others have lost here. I just joined and I'm hoping I can figure it all out as well. Anyway, I just wanted to say Congratulations to you. Job well done.
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I also want to add that when I got pregnant with my daughter, I was 127lbs................when I delivered I was probably like 190lbs maybe more (Leila gave me a sweet tooth...hehehheheh). I am now 111lbs!!! Jillian's workouts got me here along with counting my calories!!! You can do it lady!!
  • gemco
    gemco Posts: 129
    Options
    amazing, well done.
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You're doing GREAT!!!! Wow, you can really see the results of your hard work!! Keep it up, girl... you're smokin! :smokin:
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Your doing great, congratulations!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Youre a total rockstar!! Amazing!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    64lbs since Januray that is absolutely amazing...:flowerforyou:
  • hello1980
    hello1980 Posts: 26
    Options
    Awesome, you look amazing. Keep up the good work. Did you do the Jillian Michael's 30-day shred. She is awesome. I have her ripped in 30 days and I love it.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job! i started the 30 day shred yesterday. i started MFP 2 months ago and have lost 5 lbs per month. i'm really happy about that but of course i would be ecstatic if i could lose 10 per month ;)
    congrats! and keep it up:)
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yep! Thats the one!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Someone asked for more info....

I am eating 1200 calories a day. I started at 1500 in January and slowly went down. I am also eating the calories I burn through exercise (I tried it the last few weeks when my loss was slowing down and it seems to work for me so I'm doing that until it stops working again). I'm not eating particularly "clean"- Just ALWAYS under calorie no exceptions. I log every day everything I eat.

I'm not doing other exercise right now although I did a few small workouts on the elliptical and some walking on some days.... before the 30 day I just did the treadmill. I didn't skip any days of the 30 days, I committed to not allowing my self to skip EVER. I used 3lb weights. I did mostly beginner moves. I did 1 week at level 1, 1 week at level 2 and the remaining days at level 3. I had to modify some level 3 moves because my knees started to hurt by the time I hit level 3..

Let's see... I try to eat filling foods, high fiber, ....I stop my cravings by substituting what I want with something like it thats healthier and I keep trying things until that craving is satisfied. Since I'm an all or nothing personality, I don't have off days for food or exercise- it just sabotages me.

...Oh and since I was having extreme fatigue I do get B12 vitamin shots as recommended by my doctor along with using a CPAP for sleep apnea and taking meds for my hypothyroid. Those things along with eating right and exercising are helping my energy a lot.

I hope that info helps someone! Any questions- just ask :)
  • rlindemann01
    rlindemann01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What exactly is the 30 day shred?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!