Texan, Born and Raised :)

Options
Hi! I'm new to this site! I workout every once in a while, but can never seem to keep it up. I'm excited about joining this site and hopefully I can keep up with it :)

Replies

• losebyaug
    Options
    I'm new here too...and I'm a Texas native too! What part of TX?
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    Welcome fellow texan!!! good spot here you will enjoy it!!!
  • catiecather1ne
    Options
    The Dallas area! I'm currently finishing up school in Oklahoma though. Can't wait to get back to the great state!
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    "howdy neighbor!" haha :) i love MFP, hope you enjoy it also. download the app for droid, blackberry, or iphone to help stay on track with your goals!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    howdy im in texas too (houston) this site is great!
  • Mateo1985
    Mateo1985 Posts: 153
    Options
    Welcome!!! The website is helpfull!!! People are losing tons of weight here!!! it's pretty cool!!!
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im in Texas too, im gonna add you. I barely started this app yesterday, but i am excited to use it
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Fellow *Tejas* native here. Enjoy and good luck!
  • aneajo
    aneajo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great site.
    I love the state of Texas, I also LOVE the Dr. Pepper there, so probably a good thing I don't live there. LOL
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    South Texas is in the House!!! My fellow TEXANS...let's show everyone how it's done!!! Lol...This is a great site, the motivation and support you receive is incredible. You will meet some very helpful people to help you along your journey. I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goals. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am not from Texas but please feel free to add me for some extra support! Good luck and you will find sooo many amazing supporters and friends on this website!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am a Native Texan too! Its a great site, lots of cool people!

Hook 'Em!
  • kjb0976
    kjb0976 Posts: 68
    Options
    Texas here too.. Houston native! So far this site has been awesome for tracking. I find myself not wanting to eat something so I don't have to add the calories :)