Just joined on Sunday!!

Options
Hi Everyone! I'm from Buffalo, NY and just joined on Sunday 4/17/11. I really like this because it makes you think about what you are eating. I have 50 pounds to lose!!

Does anyone have any good Breakfast, Lunch, or Snack Suggestions?

Replies

• stephierae25
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love this site!!
  • mamaw53
    mamaw53 Posts: 71
    Options
    Welcome. This is a GREAT site. It has helped me to make better food choices. For breakfast I eat oatmeal or Special K cereal. For lunch- Progresso Lite Soups are hot, good, and filling, turkey breast and turkey burgers on low fat wheat buns are also good.
    For snacks I stick with raw vegetables, fruit, Rice Krispie bars (or Pebbles snack bars), fruit popsicles, and when I have a chocolate craving I grab 1 or 2 Zachary thin mints. The two main suggestions I have are to have plenty of good choices around to pick from and drink PLENTY of water!

Best of luck!
  • AdGalicia
    AdGalicia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    for breakfast i found these jimmy dean d-lights and they are basically a sausage and egg bicuit but a healthier version with turkey sausage and egg whites and a wheat bagel

For lunch i always eat a heathy choice from the frozen section and fruit

supper i try to stick with grilled fish or chicken with a veggie and a carb

welcome to MFP, i am happy i found this tool and cant wait to start loosing weight
  • Rollyrover
    Rollyrover Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hey there, I found for breakfast high fibre is important. Multigrain or whole meal toast or cereal with lots of fire keeps you going longer in the morning and you don't get hungry quickly. thats what i found.

You'll love this site. any lose is good and no gain is good too.