unfavorable celebrity look a like

Options

Replies

• TheDeviation
    Options
    The main guy from Dexter... Michael C. Hall. I've not seen the show, but I'm guessing it had to do with my hair color.
    *quickly googles dexter*
    Guess he's not hideous. Great. People think I look like a serial killer....
    For me it would have to be rick ross, yea i was told by a friend that hadnt seen me in a while that i looked like rick ross cause i had gained some weight
    I think you need a giant, uncombed beard to complete that look though.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    well i havent seen anyone get "Flavor Flav" yet lol thats a good thing

Yeahhh boiiiiiiiii !!!!!!:tongue:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Iu sed to get Ben Aflect when I was thinner, I don't get taht now that I'm 50lbs heavier...

Wow, you really do look like him! Not a bad thing.

I definitely see it!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've been told Sheryl Crow by a few people (when I'm not sporting a 'stache). I think she is *kitten* ugly and not to mention 16 years my senior, lol.

No offense to the few of my peeps here who have said it, lol. *muah* No one means wrong. They mean it as a compliment, so I love them for it, I just thankfully don't see the comparison, lol.
  • GLLove
    GLLove Posts: 77
    Options
    "Natalie" from the "Facts of Life" (you know, the fat one) and Monica Lewinski :(
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I get Reese Witherspoon frequently... especially when my hair was blond (there's an old blond pic on my profile).
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Iu sed to get Ben Aflect when I was thinner, I don't get taht now that I'm 50lbs heavier...

Oh wow, you do look like him!

PS, I met him once, years ago in the middle east of all places, pretty cool guy!
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Martha MacIsaac. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0532900/

I think she probably does look like me, but the character she plays in Superbad is not someone I want to be told I am like! She looks like a cousin who I don't like, also.
  • Clipickett
    Clipickett Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a wide range from Brendan Frasier to Tony Romo, but the one that I LEAST liked was Seth Rogan....WTF?!?!?!?!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I am always being told that I look like Sarah Gilbert,:cry: the ugly younger sister on Roseanne. I beat up a girl in High School for calling me Darlene,:explode: cussed out a bus driver(I don't look like that ugly Beep!:angry: ) and cried my face off when my teenaged daughters friend told me that. :cry: I think she is ugly and the sad thing is I DO look like her! :sad:
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    well i havent seen anyone get "Flavor Flav" yet lol thats a good thing

VERY GOOD THING that noboby has been compared to him! EEEWWWWW!!!!:sick:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Jan Brady! You know, The ugly one from the brady bunch! LOL
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I used to get Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer when I was a kid because my nose was always red. :frown:
    Ha-ha-ha-ha...Oops...I mean Awwww! :( lol sorry I know that was a mean thing to be called when you were little. You were not alone though. My sister was called Woody Wood Pecker cause of the way she laughed. My other sister was compared to Gillian Anderson from X-Files which she loved. I never really got compared to anyone famous. Just random people who thought I looked like their neice, daughter, ect..They would show me pics of them and I would be like, "Hey!! I don't look like that!! Do I?"
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    SWEETSARAHJ You do favor Reese a LOT. And she's gorgeous, so be happy :bigsmile:
  • peteyTwang
    peteyTwang Posts: 250
    Options
    Gorgeous.. and really talented,too!
    Ann Hathaway
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Patricia Heaton....she's about 10 years older than me.....not bad looking or anything.
  • peteyTwang
    peteyTwang Posts: 250
    Options
    :laugh:
    "Flavor Flav"
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Audrina Patridge :sad:
    I don't like her. She looks like a bozo! And I can't figure out if she's blind or not, as she's always looking UP in all of her pictures.

Also, a friend once told me I looked like Ashlee Simpson (post nose job surgery haha). I think it was because of the hair? I hope! Either way, I cried for days.

Apparently, if you split my face in half width-wise, I'm told I look like Katie Holmes/Leighton Meister?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    ^I have also been told Ashlee Simpson when I have dark hair......Whatever...
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    When I was in highschool i used to get told i looked like britney spears which i loveddddddd. I dont get anything now lol

I actually think you look like Anna Faris a little, which i think is a good thing :)

lol i get that one too