Help!

Options
Hey everyone. This is my first post so excuse if I get a little emo. Just started the gym for real yesterday, and I want to have the best workouts. The problem is there are so many different machines and junk. I get really overwhelmed and intimadated and that discourages me from being there. I need suggestions on the best four machines to target the arms, legs, back, and adominals. Only four each because anything more is just plain excessive. HELP please ladies and gents. Thanks. ;)

votes + -
0 comments:

Replies

• Meg28
    Meg28 Posts: 59
    Options
    Don't be intimidated! Just have fun and go do what you came to do which is get fit. I recommend the treadmill. Nothing really beats it to burn calories and it is great for legs and even some core strength. A rowing machine is a good one because it too is cardio and helps with the arms. If you have never used one, ask a trainer for help on technique, but it's easy! An elliptical or stationary bike is useful if you can only stomach a treadmill for a few minutes. Be sure to turn up the resistance though! good luck
  • WhitneyLuv
    Options
    also, while on the treadmill set the incline to 10 or more. U will burn more calories and u dnt have to walk fast, do abt 20 mins.
  • Ksmckenzie87
    Options
    get on that Arch Trainer in Planet fitness.... That machine is the best!