toes

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
So after workingout today to the 30 day shred and I was streching I realized that I could touch my toes. I haven't been able to do that since well I don't think ever. :drinker: Im so happy.

Replies

• j_g4ever
    Options
    So after workingout today to the 30 day shred and I was streching I realized that I could touch my toes. I haven't been able to do that since well I don't think ever. :drinker: Im so happy.
  • cristy333
    cristy333 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How is the shred? I have that on my xmas list. Jillian is the best.
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    that is a good thing i am one of the lucky ones thats chubby and very limber, always have been , but there is a still a few things i would like to beable to do thats a little bit difficult ,, it has gotten better and i am sure in time will even be easier ,,
    congrats and keep up the:drinker: good work
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

That's sooooooo great! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Congrats!! :drinker:
  • giggles724
    giggles724 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    So after workingout today to the 30 day shred and I was streching I realized that I could touch my toes.

I think that accomplishment is worthy of a pedicure:wink: so you can have pretty toes to be touching on!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I agree with Lauryn! And pedicures feel soooo good!:heart:

Great job, you should feel very proud of yourself!:flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I think that the pedicure is a good idea. I have never had one before. Im kinda ticklish does that matter?? I will have to ask my husband and see. It would be a nice and relaxing time. ahhh :blushing:
  • whalomgirl
    whalomgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Go buy yourself some reward shoes!!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I kinda had a cheat day today. Not a full one. I ate at KFC. Yummy. I only ate till i was comfortable and made sure not to over stuff. I also watched my portion sizes today. Hopefully, I can still touch my toes. LOL.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Congratulations! How is the shred? I have that on my xmas list. Jillian is the best.

I love the workout. The best I have ever tried.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!