Hi everyone!

Options
My name's Rachel, I'm 24, 5'6" and currently weigh 157 pounds. Two years ago I weighed 139 and really liked the way I looked, but I got to that weight through unhealthy means - I was stuck in a crazy relationship that stressed me out to the point of over -exercising and undereating. Now, I've obviously gained some weight back and am looking to lose it the right way this time.
My goal weight is 145 lbs, but I'm actually putting more emphasis on dress size/measurements. I will be measuring waist, hips, bust and thighs this weekend and will post them as my "before". My exercise plan consists of running, weight training, and Bikram yoga, as well as my usual favorite activity - horseback riding!
Hoping to find support, tips, and most of all, motivation on this site, and to support others to work towards being healthy and happy!
Nice to meet you all!

Rachel

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome...You will love this site. It will really help you.

2639362.png
  • Robster3
    Robster3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachel! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need some support/motivation. This is a great site for just that!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a plan. Stick with it and you'll do great.
  • rachel_can
    rachel_can Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, such quick replies! Thanks everyone!
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing, I'm sure you'll find the support you need here. :)
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!! YOU WILL LOVE THIS SITE, I JUST JOINED LAST WEEK AND I'M ADDICTED TO IT!

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND WE CAN SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER!!!!!!! :)