Jillian is kicking my *kitten*!

Options
Day 3 of 30 day shred done.....only 27 more to go :/

Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    And in 27 days there will be lots less *kitten* to kick!!
  • Achoooo
    Achoooo Posts: 130
    Options
    YAY! I just did day 20. I feel alright, but when I try to do something I can feel some soreness. It's definitely gone way down. But Day 3 starts soon I think that might do me in.
  • kerrbear79
    kerrbear79 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Just wait til level 2.....whewie!!!!! I swear level 2 seems so much harder. Not to try to discourage you just telling it like it is. Hehe. I'm on level 2 day 5 now.
  • JenB545
    JenB545 Posts: 3
    Options
    Stick with it! Jillian got me back to my pre-baby weight! 30 Day Shred does a really good job toning you up too! I moved on to the INSANITY workouts for more of a challenge. But keep going! You cannot go wrong with Jillian!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Are these like workout videos? Of so, where do you get them?
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, the dreaded 3rd day. Still sore from day 2, but wanting to still push yourself.
    I do the 30DS 3-4 times per week and have added a kettlebell workout on the off days.
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    She's kicking mine too, today was day 2 for me.... my inner upper legs are rubbery right now which means that tonight when i'm sleeping i'm gonna roll over and wake up in pain lol...
  • Achoooo
    Options
    Just wait til level 2.....whewie!!!!! I swear level 2 seems so much harder. Not to try to discourage you just telling it like it is. Hehe. I'm on level 2 day 5 now.

I didn't think it was too much harder, but due to a knee problem I followed Anita (the easier level person) on a lot of the moves. I think the movea I found the hardest were some of the strength training moves, because of my balance. The one where you lunge forward then backwards - for some reason I had a hard time keeping those motions controlled and balanced, unless I went way slower.
  • Achoooo
    Options

I got mine on Amazon.com Do a search there, you'll get plenty of info and reviews.
    Yes they are workout videos.
  • 1sisrat
    1sisrat Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    all of jillian's workouts are great!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Day 3 for me. Whew! Like some one already posted 27 more to go!
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, I am on level 3 day 4, you build stamina the more you do it!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    im on day 15 half way thru yessssss:smile:
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

I got mine on Amazon.com Do a search there, you'll get plenty of info and reviews.
    Yes they are workout videos.

Awesome! I will look out for them. THANKS!