Trying to shift baby weight!

Options
razzyv
razzyv Posts: 13 Member
Hello all.
I have a one year old and have decided to do something about the excess weight I have gained. In fact, I think I almost weigh as much now as when I was 9 months pregnant :(
I think it is a combination of eating my son's leftovers, general bad food choices and a lack of exercise.
Motivation needed!! x

Replies

• curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I have a 7m old and this site helped me lose 45lbs of baby weight and some extra! It's hard work but sooooo worth it!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Great to have you here. i hope you have a great weight loss journey. Feel free to friend me.
  • SusieB01
    SusieB01 Posts: 89
    Options
    I had been using 'baby fat' as an excuse, but when my baby turned 7 I realized that I'd better quit it. Now my baby's 31 and she's losing with me! Glad to see you here losing healthily! That's best for you and the baby.
  • cazshe75
    cazshe75 Posts: 3
    Options
    Oh my god I know how you feel, my little one was 1 last week and throughout my pregnancy I thought that I would lose the weight no problem! I was so wrong, then throughout this last year I was thinking "I've got more importnat things to worry about like spending time with my son". Well now is the time for me, I want to be a fit and healthy mum for him and like you have just started this journey. Can't be as hard as gving birth and breast feeding...right!?
  • stephierae25
    Options
    Welcome! Sometimes that baby weight is hard to come off but you will love the help this site provides. Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!!

i have a 2yr old and a 1yr old...i started the weight loss journey 9months ago and have almost got back to my pre baby weight....if i can do it, you can!!!
  • suzyr78
    suzyr78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also have an 8 month old daughter and I'm trying to get rid of that last 10 pounds of baby weight. I love this site so far, the support is great!

Feel free to friend me if you'd like :)