Hello !

Options
I am new here ! It is my fourth day and soo far I not able to stay under my calories . I just happened to have a doctor appointment todaya nd she says the calories per day they have me on here are good for me . I love the site ! Does anyone have suggestions for how to stay under 1600 calories a day?...The good news is O have increased my water intake to 8 8oz per day so I excited about that ..Just wish I could get my calories under control. I am doing this for me so I feel healthier and look better to myself. My goal weight is 135. I want to lose a 100 pounds to get there , but at least 40 by October for my wedding. Thanks for reading looking forward to any thought or comments !...Thanks for the support !

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    hi! Great to have you here. I hope you have a great success on your weight loss journey. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • stephierae25
    Options
    It helps me if I plan my meals and snacks ahead and log them in once they are planned. I find that if I already have what I am going to eat in here I dont go over my calories. The first few days I was SO hungry but my body has adjusted and I am no longer staying hungry. Please add me as a friend if you want to. :)