OOOPS!

Options
It never even occured to me to double check the calorie count on Carl's Jr. onion rings! Holy crap! That was a costly 530 calorie mistake!:sick:

Replies

• sarahtroupe
    sarahtroupe Posts: 164
    Options
    LOL YEP THOSE DARN ONION RINGS!!!!
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i decided to 'treat' myself to a jack daniels burger at tgifridays a while ago...i believe it was somewhere in the neighborhood of my entire daily calorie allotment!! 1000+ for that thing!!! and i had fries, too!! (but it was delicious)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Look at their chili cheese fries, you might begin to cry...
  • colingibb
    colingibb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    And the question was -- were they worth it? Usually when I do something like that, I ultimately realize that it definitely wasn't worth it.
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just need to have something terrible for you, lol. I try to keep fried foods to only once every other week (and any fast food fits in that category to me), and I put it in my diary. Even though I may go over my allotment for the day when I eat that stuff, if it's infrequent and considering I'm usually below my allotment (now, I get almost 2k cals a day at my weight, so being way below my allotment isn't an issue for me), I still do okay. I've started keeping track of my weekly calories consumed/allotment. On the weeks where i have a 'bad day' that I go over on my cals, I'm usually still at least balanced by the end of the week.
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmm......onion rings

Man I can't even remember the last time I went to Carls Jr.
  • Mistykelly
    Mistykelly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    What about Salads, I LOVE Cafe Rio salad, well I decided to check calories one day.............Sad day! I thought I was being all healthy by having a salad, with dressing it is in the 2000 calorie range! I have not had one since! Totally not worth it!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Have you ever checked out cheesecake factorys calories????? CRAZY!!! My favorite sandwich is over 1300 calories... ridiculous!!!! My fiance wanted to take me there for our anniversary and after 40 minutes of trying to decide what would be low in calories and good to eat, I decided we shouldn't go there :( Even the salads that sounded good to me had a crazy amount of calories.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    It's boring, but I try to make most of my food at home for two reasons. It's cheaper, and there's usually way less calories. So it's a win-win situation for me.