PCOS & Infertilty Pact

Options
PCOS tears you down, it shreds you of your self image, it crumbles you into pieces and never lets you pick yourself back up. Interfillity kicks you when your down, twsiting and turning your body in everyway, leaving bruises and mental hits, never giving you the moment to relize how worthy you truly are.

I will no longer let PCOS run my life, I will no longer allow Infertility to keep me from feeling worthy.

I am STRONG, I am CONFIDENT, I am WORTHY. :drinker:

and so are you :flowerforyou:

Replies

• janetv3
    janetv3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are strong, YOU are worthy of yourself and others....................Don't worry about anything...just take a day at a time:flowerforyou:
  • LilBrat71
    LilBrat71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    YES YOU ARE.... WORTHY! BEAUTIFUL! IMPORTANT! SPECIAL! Keep up the positive attitude. The mind is a very powerful tool... don't ever forget that :)

Best of luck to you!
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that. I have been letting PCOS control me all these years . Im tired, im done, its my turn to have control and live my life!
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to tell you that I tried to conceive for 2 years and it didn't happen. Finally after some lifestyle changes of my own I became pregnant and now have a beautiful and wonderful 2.5 year old. Keep your hope alive and remember that no matter what you are worthy and that some thing's are just beyond our control :)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    We are worthy!! SO many of the symptoms go away after weight loss! Good Luck, Girls! We can beat this!!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    You are SO worthy, you are strong, you are beautiful!!! Keep your head up, and stay positive!!!!
  • Aubers
    Aubers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this post! This is exactly how I have been feeling lately, so out of control and down and out about not being able to conceive. This is just the reminder I needed. We need to stay positive and have faith in not only God, but ourselves! It's definitely not easy, but we CAN do this.
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You are so right! Although I am no longer TTC, I remember that battle 0ver 10 years ago before I finally concieved my beautiful son. Stay strong and fight PCOS by being healthy! God bless you chica!
  • dexters_dexterity
    dexters_dexterity Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    there is a home remedy if u like to do: honey and cinnamon 1:1 make the paste. and apply it on your gums 3-4 times a day. there so many benefits...
  • ChunTingO
    ChunTingO Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    im with you on this one like im battling it now i have been gaining even with diet and exercise but i wont give up
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    PCOS sucks but you have a great attitude.
    I needed endless fertility drugs to conceive 6-years ago .. then after losing weight last year I was able to do it on my own with no meds at all. It came as quite the surprise after needing medical intervention previously ... so it CAN happen :)