Hi from Ireland

Options
Aruba08
Aruba08 Posts: 61 Member
I am starting out and am really going to work hard at this. I am a 30 year old married mother of 3 boys one of which is on the autism spectrum. Between his diagnosis, having a 3rd baby and the recession i hit an all time low and ate all around me for 2 years. I gained over 35 pounds. :frown:

However I want to return to the confident sexy energetic woman i used to be. So far I have lost 10 pounds in 4 weeks and about 10 inches all over but i still have over 20 pounds to lose. I am choosing a sensible Wholefood diet which incorporates a sensible low sugar/low fat approach. Lots of nutrients, fibre and goodness. I will exercise when I can and I will be training for a 10k walk which is on in June.

Looking forward to chatting to you all and feel free to add me as a friend

Replies

• tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. You know you can do it. I like that you say an Irish size 10. Is that different than an American size 10?
  • Aruba08
    Aruba08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. You know you can do it. I like that you say an Irish size 10. Is that different than an American size 10?
    Yes I think it is a US size 8....someone correct me if I am wrong :embarassed:
  • MrsHappy
    MrsHappy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow MM - I love buying clothes in the states as there I am a size 14 (not a 16) LOL
  • julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello from an Irish girl in England!

Good luck on your weight loss. You'll soon be addicted to this site. I know I am!
  • shelly650
    shelly650 Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome from Ireland too!! You'll love the site! Its so addictive!

Good Luck with your weight loss!!