My progress in pictures - can you see a difference?

Options
The first picture is taken april 4th, and the second is today april 20th.

2dvk4sn.png
aoba0y.png
2d9segn.png
2r4ocva.png

I've been working out for a while, but these past two weeks have been really bad when it comes to diet. I found out I should take a new picture to see if it was any progress even though the diet have been bad, and I do see a slight difference. Or am I just fooling myself? I know the lighting is quite different on the two pictures, but I hope it's possible to see if there's a difference still.
So do you see any difference? :ohwell:

Replies

• blackpuma
    Options
    One more try!

2dvk4sn.png
    aoba0y.png
    2d9segn.png
    2r4ocva.png
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    looking good
    i have really bad muffin tops on my hips, when i do sit ups i make sure i rotate left and right twice each time - i do think it's helping me
  • Piclet
    Piclet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You should retake you rpictures in the same lighting and with the same clothing as your first picture.... then its much easier to tell :-)
  • AUPerry
    AUPerry Posts: 166
    Options
    You should retake you rpictures in the same lighting and with the same clothing as your first picture.... then its much easier to tell :-)

I agree.

BUT your thighs do look noticeably smaller, good job! Keep it up!
  • LilBrat71
    LilBrat71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I most definitely see a difference... especially your abs and thigs :) Great job!
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i see a difference.. you just need to tone up a bit .. Lookin fab. keep the hard work up
  • Dynetha
    Dynetha Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    yes actually there is a slight difference in the waist area right above the belly button....but it's also on how your clothes feel too...and don't forget to measure yourself every week....in the past 3 weeks i've gained 3 lbs but have lost exactly 3 inches from my waist lol so if those inches are coming off rest assured the weight will soon...we all have those days/weeks where our diet is so off track but what i do is just wake up every morning determined to do better...one day at a time, easy does it and all those other sayings lol...good luck to you
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    really hard to tell w/ the lighting and with your tan. i'd take a new pic in a month with the same lighting and see how it is!
  • jsonnett02
    jsonnett02 Posts: 110
    Options
    you're thighs are smaller, you can see in the at the end of the butt. I call it the second butt. when I get out of shape, I get the "second" butt! lol
    good work!
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    you look great i can see a difference. What workouts are you doing?
  • jquinte4
    jquinte4 Posts: 17
    Options
    Can see a difference especially in the belly area. Keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Can see a difference especially in the belly area. Keep it up:flowerforyou:
    Ditto!
  • blackpuma
    Options
    It took me a lot of guts posting the photos, so for me that's a small victory.
    Thanks for all the response, and I agree with you about the lightening. I wish I had taken pictures when I first started working out and eating healthy, then the difference would've been more noticeable!

cutelashawn: I do most cardio, like running and classes at my gym(piloxing, zumba, aerobic, afro dance, aerobic, core). I work out about 6 days a week, but that's just because I have a lot of spare time. I'm starting on a strength training programme tomorrow. That's new for me!
  • kartunes
    kartunes Posts: 46
    Options
    I see a difference! Your stomach is much more toned now than it was before.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!