Not bathing suit ready, YET

JoyTN
JoyTN Posts: 28 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi. I'm new to this site. I've been slowly losing weight through Weight Watchers and our last meeting was a couple of weeks ago. I'm going to try to do it on my own now. It would really be nice not being embarrassed to wear a bathing suit this summer. Wish me luck!! :smile:

Replies

• MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Hello, I totally understand where you are coming from. I just got home from a vacation. Lets just say my bathing suit pictures will not be visible to everyone. I have been doing weight watchers as well. Its a journey. A friend of mine just introduced me to this website. So, Im just hoping this will be some added support. Be wishes to you.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    im with ya girl..i always go to the beach or pool wearing shorts and a shirt:cry::blushing: not this year tho..even if im not at my goal by that time, i can still say i lost a bit..best of luck to you, add me if you like:drinker:
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    hi welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • LilBrat71
    LilBrat71 Posts: 59 Member
    Me too!!! I have never been comfortable in a bathing suit. I've heard many women say they are in better shape in their 40's than they were when they were 21. I'm hoping to say that soon! :O)
    Best of luck to you. Feel free to send me a friend request ~ we can keep each other motivated :)
  • amyjolaine
    amyjolaine Posts: 6 Member
    good luck!
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Good luck!~ You can do this!!!

We just took a vacation last month and here i am, wearing my old pregnancy bathing suit- one peice w/a skirt on the front no doubt, and low and behold, there just HAD to be the same skinny woman by the pool EVERYDAY we were there~ wearing a real "trampy" bikini in front of my man!!!...LOL As if my self esteem isn't at an all time low right now as it is. I hate this feeling:( Grant it, i'm not morbidly obese or anything, its just that i've been real thin my whole life and i'm not use to this weight gain. Ugggh!
  • angtodaycounts
    angtodaycounts Posts: 24 Member
    I live in Arizona so it is always swimsuit weather...I just hope this summer that I am more willing to go out in public instead of just the backyard.
    Good luck and you can do it!
  • reba971
    reba971 Posts: 80
    Hello and welcome! I recently went to a waterpark with all of our family, when I saw the pictures of me in a bathing suit I was so mad at myself! We have a boat, and we go to the lake almost every weekend of the summer...I am so tired of being the fat one...this year I want to shine in my bathing suit! Gonna have to work my butt off to get there, but we will get there if we try! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.