Polar FT4

Options
Has anyone had any problems with the Polar FT4? I bought the New balence 4 and it didnt really work. At times it would shoot my HR up to 250 and I know that is not possible when I was walking at a slow pace.

I really dont want to invest in another watch if it wont work.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Mine works fine. I got it in late December, early January and it has worked well since. I use it 6-7 days a week.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    ooh i love mine! it was very quick and easy to set up and i love that it stores data
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I love mine! Had it for a month now & it works great (polar ft7)
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    my polar FT4 is awesome!! No problems :)
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    I got mine a few weeks ago and really enjoy it. It doesn't work in water, but otherwise it's very helpful and user-friendly :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i LOVE mine..i kept reading reviews on how hard it is to set up, but i set mine up just fine, without instructions..it works so well, polar is supposed to be the best brand out there
  • Sharonbed4d
    Sharonbed4d Posts: 163
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 and love it! I use it 5-6 times a week and no problems at all.
  • msemejuru
    msemejuru Posts: 229
    Options
    I've never had a problem with my Polar F7.I set it up right out of the box without reading instructions. Works great!
  • shulaw
    shulaw Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i love my polarft4 had no problems with it ether so far
  • Cathy_5011
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your help. I am glad to hear everyone loves it. I hope I can get accuratecal count and heart rate with this one.
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    Pay attention to WHERE you are when your heart rate shoots up. When I first got mine, I figured out that if I was near an electrical source, such as my laptop, land line phone, electric lamp, etc. the monitor would go to 200+ If you're outside, it might be that you're too near some electrical wires or other interference.
  • Cathy_5011
    Options
    Pay attention to WHERE you are when your heart rate shoots up. When I first got mine, I figured out that if I was near an electrical source, such as my laptop, land line phone, electric lamp, etc. the monitor would go to 200+ If you're outside, it might be that you're too near some electrical wires or other interference.

Thanks, Thats good to know.