Is it bad that..........

Options
I am REALLY amused when someone asks me what I have been doing to lose the weight and I reply that I am eating right and working out and then they look disapointed that I did not have a magic bullet?

Replies

• TROPIKALPUNCH
    Options
    lol!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • theresaaugello
    Options
    That is the best.... Then they decide that you're lying. LOVE IT!
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I enjoy that look!
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    that look of disappointment is them being disappointed at themselves for not realising that it's the simple equasion of taking in less than you burn, and you can only do that by thinking about what you're eating

its not about pills, 'diets', surgery etc

As my mum once said to me - 'put less in than needed to live and your body will use whats in the cupboards (excess body fat)'
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I am REALLY amused when someone asks me what I have been doing to lose the weight and I reply that I am eating right and working out and then they look disapointed that I did not have a magic bullet?

I get asked this a lot ... "So, what'd you do to lose it all?" Well, I stopped eating junk and I workout.
    "Oh. Ok" is the usual answer.
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine the other day saw my without a sweater for the first time in about 3 months and said, "MY GOSH!! HAVE YOU LOST WEIGHT?!?!?!?!" I said I had lost 11 pounds (which I have since beginning, not since joining here ;) ) then she said "HOW??" and I told her exercise and diet and she looked at me like I was crazy! lol And said "Is that ALL???"

How else do you do it? lol
  • MMieure
    MMieure Posts: 48
    Options
    You need to come up with a fantastic lie! Aliens came down in the middle of the night...
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Lol sounds simple but they just don't know the commitment is harder than it sounds!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You need to come up with a fantastic lie! Aliens came down in the middle of the night...

Say you did it by eating only cheese and doughnuts and by drinking 12 ounces of maple syrup every 2 hours.
  • MMieure
    MMieure Posts: 48
    Options
    Ohhh! I like that one!

"I have been on the cheese burger and donut diet. I have lost almost 12 pounds in three weeks. You should try it!"