Just how much time are you.......

Options
spending sitting and reading posts? I used to just log my foods and leave. Then I would post and try to motivate people. Now I find I read for too long and that is time I could be exercising. So I am only giving myself a half hour. You could spend all day just reading but it won't make you lose weight. :sad: Almost all the people who were posting when I started aren't in the posts much. Not you, Icandoit, I love reading your upbeat posts they make me smile. But if you don't see my name as much I haven't quit I'm just not giving my butt a rest anymore. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good luck to you all and I will check in from time to time. ~Karen

Replies

• kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    spending sitting and reading posts? I used to just log my foods and leave. Then I would post and try to motivate people. Now I find I read for too long and that is time I could be exercising. So I am only giving myself a half hour. You could spend all day just reading but it won't make you lose weight. :sad: Almost all the people who were posting when I started aren't in the posts much. Not you, Icandoit, I love reading your upbeat posts they make me smile. But if you don't see my name as much I haven't quit I'm just not giving my butt a rest anymore. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good luck to you all and I will check in from time to time. ~Karen
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Well, I'll still be here.
    I'm reading it all at work. Dont have a lot to do these days, so I have all kinds of time to dedicate you you guys!
    Believe me, if I could be out working out, i would be. The boss tends to question me when I run down the halls, even if I explain I'm excercising!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I know I should be studying...I do all my exercise in the morning after the boys get on the bus....so I multi task and study and surf....LOL

dd
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    Options
    About 45 min. a day on weekdays. I should probably cut back a bit.
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    I can't imagine my kids being in school. If I spend all that extra time exercising, I'm gonna be a babe!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

Thank you Karen-
    I spend way to much time here. I am hooked. I am on my computer a lot, reading. I have learned so much from everybody's post. I know more about the wrongs and rights to lifestyle change and how to make my life better. For me and my family.
    If I find something interesting I love to share.
    I don't know how much time. but I manage to keep up with the house, the kids, the dog and my exercising.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    I'm here usually in the mornings - I used to play solitaire, but now I read posts. Just part of my "get up in the morning" routine. In the afternoons, I try to limit it to 15 min.
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much time. but I manage to keep up with the house, the kids, the dog and my exercising.

Same here! lol I am on and off through the day because we have a laptop on the table downstair. My daughter is in school and my son is almost 3 and in between chasing him, playing with him, and keepign up with the house, and the dog and exercising and my hubby, I'm here learning more and more. I don't see anything wrong with it so long as my butt doesn't go numb! :laugh:
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    I seem to be on and off throughout the day too! I'm very busy and sitting at the computer is just about the only relaxing time I get. some days I'm on here more than others and my hands and forearms are sore when I get off....doesn't that count as a workout??? I'm hoping my wedding rings will fit again soon if I do enough typing !!!!

~Pam
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm hooked as well. I read it in between work and when I get home at night and if I'm home on the weekends I'm at the computer. I just love to read what everyone has to say, who knows I just may learn something!!!
  • mydogmesa2
    mydogmesa2 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I read and post while I pump. So I average about an hour aday split up in 10 minute intervals.
  • bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    Ok I admit it I have no life :laugh: I am home most of the time and the laptop sits at the table. My wife is at work, my son in school, I am off of work on temp disa. I really enjoy reading everyones posts, it helps me learn new things and share a little of what I know, very little if you ask my wife, anyway it's hard but I do drag myself away to eat,sleep, exercise and plot to take over the world. I am sure we will see you around every now and then...:smile:

(I really need to spell check before I post.):blushing:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I work at a desk all day so I usually pop in a couple times in the morning and a couple in the afternoon. Then I'll check once at night after I put my final dinner cals in.

I do leave the office to work out one hour a day... which I really need to go do right now! :smile:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I read at work, when I should be working but hey my resume says I am an extreme multi-tasker.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I work nights and only sleep about five hours a day so I have lots of time during the day. I like to log my food in right away, so I kill some time while my brain reads "full" reading and posting. I'll never exersice more than an hour a day anyway, been there, done that, not something I could maintain for more than a year in the past. Guess I could be organizing something, but I am learning new things and chatting, so not a waste of time.
  • terriberri
    Options
    i have to sneak in and out while at work...so i don't get too long. at home...there is no time at all for the computer, with three kids, homework, dinner, etc.....
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I'm currently writing, so chained to my computer. So. . . I'm here a lot.

:flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    IMO if I am here with you guys then I am NOT eating...:tongue:

dd
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    The question is how much time I spend not looking! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I usually look when I log in my food or exercise, starting to think I should plan ahead a bit better and only log once per day....it's addictive though, always something interesting being said by someone!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    IMO if I am here with you guys then I am NOT eating...:tongue:

dd

We're good crutches eh? I agree, and right now most of us need a crutch where we are in our journeys.:smile::wink: