Hey there! I'm new from Oregon. =]

Options
My name's Stephanie, and I'm a mother of one crazy two year old. I work at a restaraunt full of yummy foods and tempting deep fried goodies, and I could use a little encouragement to work off this mommy/munching weight. I got down to 125 for a while, but I've gone back up to 149, which doesn't look good on my poor body. I just want to fit into my pants.

Anyone in the same boat as me? I could use some friends! =D

Replies

• ohiomom2
    ohiomom2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Welcome!! I know busy moms, don't eat right or take care of ourselves. Time to put us first for a change! :happy:
  • rickyj37
    rickyj37 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi stephanie. i'm 2 days old here, found and put the on my droid and found it real helpful. work as a social worker by day in achildrens residential program, tend bar 2,3 sometimes 4 nights a week in a brewpub- same thing, lots of nibblies at work during the day (donuts, candy, homemade cakes and junk that staff and parents drop off) and around food at night. also dad to a 2+ year old boy who is just getting into lots of outdoor stuff, so i'm looking forward to getting him outside and doin' the dad/son stuff. hope you can enjoy usin' this as much as i see some other folks doin', and hope to hear how you're doin' !