crystal light

Options
does crystal light count as your water intake??

Replies

• WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I count it as water yes.
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    It had better! That is the only way I can drink water to have it flavored with something,
  • babybadgers2
    Options
    yes. it does. :happy:
  • diegelman
    diegelman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes! Any calorie and caffiene free beverage does in my book!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Lol, yes! But i count the calories extra when i drink it.
  • BonJoviGirl
    BonJoviGirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing a physician to assist me with my weight loss, and she says it totally counts! I wouldn't drink as much as I do without it! Count it, girl, count it!
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone:smile:
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Lol, yes! But i count the calories extra when i drink it.

Ditto!!!
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    just a little treat.... frozen strawberries (NOT IN SUGAR) and crystal light or diet snapple... in a blender.. YUM! SOOOO GOOD.. NICE SUMMER DRINK!:drinker:
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I love crystal light but I've been watching $$. I find Great Value (walmart brand) makes great alteratives, tea's, fruit punch, mango peach - yummmm all sorts - I keep these at home.

While I am out I use Mio (appx 2 squirts) and keep the bottle in my bag - it snaps tight and doesnt leak. The packets are 2 servings and if I only use one serving it can fall out of the pocket of my bag and leave powder all over the bottom of my pocketbook.
    Happens to me ALOT...So the Mio comes in handy..:wink:

Enjoy and happy drinking (water, Of course)
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • jessie580
    jessie580 Posts: 87
    Options
    It's really the only way I can drink so much water all day! Target has them on sale this week for 1.69$ or something.
    I do use 1 pack for my 32oz water jug, so I put the 10 calories into my tracker for every packet I use during the day.

It usually totals up to about 30 calories :)
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I go to the dollar store and buy flavored teas. i mix up a whole pitcher and put it in the fridge. For people trying to eat "clean" there isn't a bunch of wierd stuff in it. With a little fake sugar it's great.
  • ILuvLifehouse
    ILuvLifehouse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love crystal light esp the fruit punch
  • Quadqueen
    Options
    Another good thing to try that helps hydrate you really good is water with a touch of lemon juice, gives it flavor plus pretty good!!