Which Jillian Michael's workout is your favorite?

Options
I have the 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and 6 Week 6-Pack. I was thinking of getting the Ripped in 30, but it looks a lot more intense than the ones I have!

Replies

• ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    my favs are ripped in 30 (saw more changes then when I did the shred) and her no more trouble zone!!
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    I LOVE ripped in 30 my favorite.
  • stephriley
    Options
    Love the Burn Fat Boost Metabolism! They are all really good!!!
  • tarabambrick
    Options
    My favorite has the be the 30 day shred...I saw huge results the first time I did it.
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am on week 1 of Ripped in 30, and I have to say I dread the workout every day....but that means it is a GREAT workout! If you're going to be working out, you might as well push it to the limit, and that is exactly what it does. Little bit longer than 30 Day shred...week 1's workout is right at 34 minutes (including warmup and cool down). I do really enjoy her 30 day shred as well, but Ripped n 30 pushes it to another level.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Have em all and shred is the best over all
    I did not like ripped
  • kac452
    kac452 Posts: 10
    Options
    My favorite is Ripped in 30. I'm just starting week 3 and it definitely kicks your butt.
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options

BFBM is my favorite too!! Right now anyway! :)

I love the shred too...I want to try the ripped one too, but want to wait until I am another 20 pounds down...figured it would be good for toning!!
  • brendansmom1
    brendansmom1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Have em all and shred is the best over all
    I did not like ripped

Can I ask what you did not like about ripped??
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    Ripped in 30 and NMTZ are my favorites..Ripped in 30 is the most intense one of them all to me.
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have done all her work outs and Ripped in 30 is by far the best! I am on week 3 and seeing AMAZING results! Even my husband said how flat my stomach is looking :)
  • Dee78
    Dee78 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hmmm I will have to check these out!
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I really like 30DS.
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have 30 day shred, 6 week 6 pack, and shred it with weights. I have tried no more trouble zones on On Demand/Exercise TV as well. I did not really like 30 day shred, but from what I've been seeing/hearing over the past few months, I'm the only one that did not like it lol. I have seen results since starting 6 week 6 pack though! Today was my 14th day of that. I have only done no more trouble zones 3 or 4 times. I just started shred it with weights today and can already tell that I'm going to like that one. Sorry- I guess that wasn't very helpful, huh? lol
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the 30 DS! In fact I loved it so much, I'm doing it again! :love:
  • karina85g
    karina85g Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I started Ripped in 30 this week and i love the workout and just like Jillian M. said this is the most intense dvd she has made so far, so you will deff see results. I tried 6W6P but i didnt finished it so i might get back to it once i finish Ripped in 30.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I've been doing 30 day shred and like it. Julian tells you like it is and I like that. After getting used to the routines better I like to play faster music in the background. Seems like the tape goes faster that way. I wanted another one of her workouts for a variety so I tried the Yoga Meltdown. I didn't do too much of it and put in the shred again that day. Probably need to give it another try, but it just wasn't like the 30 day shred. That was my first yoga type of anything, so maybe I'm just not used to doing that sort of thing.

I just started Ripped in 30 on Monday and since I did level one at the time I thought it felt easier than level 3 of the shred. On Tues. is when I could feel all the different muscles that were stiff. Even today they feel the same way. So I'm going to do it tomorrow again. Just wanted to give it a couple of days, so I felt like I could do the workout like I should. So I like that different muscles were used. It's almost like I was getting too used to the shred as I wasn't stiff like when I first started it. It still gives you a great workout, but after you do it so many times I think it's good to switch around.

So I haven't had Ripped in 30 long enough to give you an opinion between them, but I think 30 day shred is great! :) I found it interesting when you start a new tape. I remember when I did level 1 on the shred. The first day I thought it wasn't that bad. The next day I went down the steps and my legs were wobbly! hahaha I like when I feel like I accomplished something! ha Then soon it gets to where it gets easier. I like level 2 the best and do it the most. I do level 3 sometimes too. They make you sweat though. I was noticing lately that I wasn't sweating like I used to, so that's when I thought I should try another tape.

Of the 3 the Yoga one I would say is my least favorite.
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 and Yoga Meltdown are my favorites.
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options

I love Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism! Also, her Cardio Kickbox is pretty fun.
  • emtgirl14
    emtgirl14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love No More Trouble Zones! It's such a tough workout and 45 minutes long! By the end I'm soooo sore I can barely do the last few moves. It seriously does target like EVERY trouble zone! Especially your arms!

I also love Yoga Meltdown. I do it on days where I do other exercises like Couch to 5k or something, since it's short and easy:)