unfavorable celebrity look a like

Options

Replies

• cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Ann Hathaway. She has bug eyes, a huge red nose, and hairy arms. Don't call me Ann Hathaway!! hahaha.

People always tell me I look like Anne Hathaway too! I don't take it as an insult, but I don't see it either :) I think it's because I have a huge smile (and brown hair!)

i think anne hathaway is adorable!
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    i've gotten ally sheedy, kelly clarkson (*clearly* not for her singing - i'm guessing it's the chipmunk cheeks), & valerie bertinelli.
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    When I was younger my friends told me my license picture looked like Taylor Hanson....Just what every 16 year old girl wants to hear, that she looks like a 14 year old boy!! ( I think it was the hair though...I hope)

lmfao!!
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    Personally I think that Ann Hathaway is beeautiful..

But I've gotten Kimberly Elise (the lady from Diary of a Mad Black Woman) and Rhianna (when I was thinner- apparently I have a huge forehead) I'd appreciate if they pick someone I thik is absolutely gorgeous...nope. not yet lol.

haha that is a GREAT movie!
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    When I was in highschool i used to get told i looked like britney spears which i loveddddddd. I dont get anything now lol

I actually think you look like Anna Faris a little, which i think is a good thing :)

i was thinking anna faris, too!
  • lesliekae
    lesliekae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've never watched the show but I have been told several times that I look like the oldest daughter on the TV show "According to Jim". Her name is Kimberly Williams-Paisley. I just looked that up BYW, never even gave it a second thought before.
  • lesliekae
    lesliekae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sigourney Weaver and Winona Rider

I should qualify these... they are both pretty women. The Sigourney Weaver references was said because my "big" forehead and Winona Rider as a "your a chunkier version of her".

So each one of these woman are beautiful, the people giving me the 'comments' were jsut sayign I was bad version of them! :ohwell:

You do look like sigourney weaver when she was younger. It's your eyes I think.
  • real_eyes
    real_eyes Posts: 19
    Options
    Oh my. Someone said Kelly Osbourne (pre-weight loss) once. Ouch. My bff's boyfriend says Britney Spears... which isn't so bad. I don't see it, but I'll take it!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever been compared to a celebrity. But I'd kill to look like Mia Tyler.

My husband could pass as Zach Galifianakis. No seriously, they're twins. He also gets Casey Abrams from American Idol this season. A lot. Like we get people that come up to us in stores and tell him they're glad he didn't get voted off.

LOL..i can see it.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    When I was young, I was told I looked like Candace Cameron. REALLY young, like around 10. It was during the popularity of Full House. Ha ha!! =)

I can see it.
  • LisaLN
    LisaLN Posts: 54
    Options
    Oh my. Someone said Kelly Osbourne (pre-weight loss) once. Ouch. My bff's boyfriend says Britney Spears... which isn't so bad. I don't see it, but I'll take it!

Absolutely not Kelly Osbourne. I see a beautiful young (and brunette) Tatum O'Neal. Put a couple of small freckles on your nose and you're a dead ringer. :)
  • real_eyes
    real_eyes Posts: 19
    Options

Absolutely not Kelly Osbourne. I see a beautiful young (and brunette) Tatum O'Neal. Put a couple of small freckles on your nose and you're a dead ringer. :)

Haha, that is awesome... I love her! Thanks, quite the compliment. =)
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    I get the Elvis comment all the time,probably b/c of my sideburns but I love them,I like Elvis and all but these are my sideburns...lol..I've had people say I look like Steve McQueen as well but the weirdest I've been called is Jack Nicholas from the shining by a bunch of British girls when I was on vacation,I was in the swimming pool and had longer hair,it was slicked back from swimming and I had sunglasses on so maybe..I guess.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I get the Elvis comment all the time,probably b/c of my sideburns but I love them,I like Elvis and all but these are my sideburns...lol..I've had people say I look like Steve McQueen as well but the weirdest I've been called is Jack Nicholas from the shining by a bunch of British girls when I was on vacation,I was in the swimming pool and had longer hair,it was slicked back from swimming and I had sunglasses on so maybe..I guess.

Steve McQueen maybe
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    It wasn't me, it was the dress, but I bought a dress recently and when I walked into the living room thinking I looked great, my kids told me I looked like Counsellor Troy from Star Trek. Needless to say, I don't wear that dress much. Though I wouldn't mind her curves.
  • LisaLN
    LisaLN Posts: 54
    Options
    It wasn't me, it was the dress, but I bought a dress recently and when I walked into the living room thinking I looked great, my kids told me I looked like Counsellor Troy from Star Trek. Needless to say, I don't wear that dress much. Though I wouldn't mind her curves.

From the mouths of babes. LOL! I love it! I take it the dress was sporting shoulder pads?
  • zadowd
    zadowd Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I used to waitress and I got these three all the time
    Cameron Diaz (really I have dark hair and freckles)
    Sandra Bullock
    Shania Twain( I actually sang "Whos bed have your boots been under" for a table)
  • dawnannmacg
    Options
    Back in my super skinny days, I was in Vegas and a dealer and pit boss thought i was Juliette Lewis...
  • Shawna1080
    Shawna1080 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I used to get Chelsea Clinton. I am guessing because of the wild curly hair but who knows!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I was told I look like Bigge Smalls....that 350 pound.......yea I was happy at first then I thought wait a minute........