Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

unfavorable celebrity look a like

Replies

• cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Ann Hathaway. She has bug eyes, a huge red nose, and hairy arms. Don't call me Ann Hathaway!! hahaha.

People always tell me I look like Anne Hathaway too! I don't take it as an insult, but I don't see it either :) I think it's because I have a huge smile (and brown hair!)

i think anne hathaway is adorable!
  • cindy4mica
    i've gotten ally sheedy, kelly clarkson (*clearly* not for her singing - i'm guessing it's the chipmunk cheeks), & valerie bertinelli.
  • cindy4mica
    When I was younger my friends told me my license picture looked like Taylor Hanson....Just what every 16 year old girl wants to hear, that she looks like a 14 year old boy!! ( I think it was the hair though...I hope)

lmfao!!
  • cindy4mica
    Personally I think that Ann Hathaway is beeautiful..

But I've gotten Kimberly Elise (the lady from Diary of a Mad Black Woman) and Rhianna (when I was thinner- apparently I have a huge forehead) I'd appreciate if they pick someone I thik is absolutely gorgeous...nope. not yet lol.

haha that is a GREAT movie!
  • cindy4mica
    When I was in highschool i used to get told i looked like britney spears which i loveddddddd. I dont get anything now lol

I actually think you look like Anna Faris a little, which i think is a good thing :)

i was thinking anna faris, too!
  • lesliekae
    lesliekae Posts: 57 Member
    I've never watched the show but I have been told several times that I look like the oldest daughter on the TV show "According to Jim". Her name is Kimberly Williams-Paisley. I just looked that up BYW, never even gave it a second thought before.
  • lesliekae
    lesliekae Posts: 57 Member
    Sigourney Weaver and Winona Rider

I should qualify these... they are both pretty women. The Sigourney Weaver references was said because my "big" forehead and Winona Rider as a "your a chunkier version of her".

So each one of these woman are beautiful, the people giving me the 'comments' were jsut sayign I was bad version of them! :ohwell:

You do look like sigourney weaver when she was younger. It's your eyes I think.
  • real_eyes
    real_eyes Posts: 19
    Oh my. Someone said Kelly Osbourne (pre-weight loss) once. Ouch. My bff's boyfriend says Britney Spears... which isn't so bad. I don't see it, but I'll take it!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    I don't think I've ever been compared to a celebrity. But I'd kill to look like Mia Tyler.

My husband could pass as Zach Galifianakis. No seriously, they're twins. He also gets Casey Abrams from American Idol this season. A lot. Like we get people that come up to us in stores and tell him they're glad he didn't get voted off.

LOL..i can see it.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    When I was young, I was told I looked like Candace Cameron. REALLY young, like around 10. It was during the popularity of Full House. Ha ha!! =)

I can see it.
  • LisaLN
    LisaLN Posts: 54
    Oh my. Someone said Kelly Osbourne (pre-weight loss) once. Ouch. My bff's boyfriend says Britney Spears... which isn't so bad. I don't see it, but I'll take it!

Absolutely not Kelly Osbourne. I see a beautiful young (and brunette) Tatum O'Neal. Put a couple of small freckles on your nose and you're a dead ringer. :)
  • real_eyes
    real_eyes Posts: 19

Absolutely not Kelly Osbourne. I see a beautiful young (and brunette) Tatum O'Neal. Put a couple of small freckles on your nose and you're a dead ringer. :)

Haha, that is awesome... I love her! Thanks, quite the compliment. =)
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    I get the Elvis comment all the time,probably b/c of my sideburns but I love them,I like Elvis and all but these are my sideburns...lol..I've had people say I look like Steve McQueen as well but the weirdest I've been called is Jack Nicholas from the shining by a bunch of British girls when I was on vacation,I was in the swimming pool and had longer hair,it was slicked back from swimming and I had sunglasses on so maybe..I guess.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    I get the Elvis comment all the time,probably b/c of my sideburns but I love them,I like Elvis and all but these are my sideburns...lol..I've had people say I look like Steve McQueen as well but the weirdest I've been called is Jack Nicholas from the shining by a bunch of British girls when I was on vacation,I was in the swimming pool and had longer hair,it was slicked back from swimming and I had sunglasses on so maybe..I guess.

Steve McQueen maybe
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    It wasn't me, it was the dress, but I bought a dress recently and when I walked into the living room thinking I looked great, my kids told me I looked like Counsellor Troy from Star Trek. Needless to say, I don't wear that dress much. Though I wouldn't mind her curves.
  • LisaLN
    LisaLN Posts: 54
    It wasn't me, it was the dress, but I bought a dress recently and when I walked into the living room thinking I looked great, my kids told me I looked like Counsellor Troy from Star Trek. Needless to say, I don't wear that dress much. Though I wouldn't mind her curves.

From the mouths of babes. LOL! I love it! I take it the dress was sporting shoulder pads?
  • zadowd
    zadowd Posts: 44 Member
    I used to waitress and I got these three all the time
    Cameron Diaz (really I have dark hair and freckles)
    Sandra Bullock
    Shania Twain( I actually sang "Whos bed have your boots been under" for a table)
  • Back in my super skinny days, I was in Vegas and a dealer and pit boss thought i was Juliette Lewis...
  • Shawna1080
    Shawna1080 Posts: 18 Member
    I used to get Chelsea Clinton. I am guessing because of the wild curly hair but who knows!
  • InfamousQ
    InfamousQ Posts: 266 Member
    I was told I look like Bigge Smalls....that 350 pound.......yea I was happy at first then I thought wait a minute........