need support

Options
I just joined tonight and hope I can accomplish something each day.:happy: :happy: :happy:

Replies

• lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome! Of course you'll accomplish something every day! This is a great site & everyone is very helpful & motivating!:flowerforyou:
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome you to MFP. There are so many people on here, also willing to give lots of support. Best of luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend. If you have any questions, just ask, and someone will have the answer.
  • rule3451
    rule3451 Posts: 6
    Options
    Looking for objective support from people who don't know me (won't make excuses for me)!
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You'll accomplish a lot. Ease into everything so it becomes an enjoyable habit and not a dreaded event.
  • mrk1day
    mrk1day Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Just take it one day at a time. Feel free to add me if you if you would like :)
  • baileypu81
    Options
    Honestly, its one day at a time. I post all my food at the end of the day unless I've dined out. If I've been dining out I like to make sure I haven't exceeded my caloric intake/fat intake. If you slip up, don't worry! Good luck!
  • Dawn0797
    Dawn0797 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am here for the same reasons you are.
    I need support, I get it at home with my husband but he isnt here enough because he is always deployed or TDY. This site is rather addicting. I love it. I am actually watching what I eat because I am fearful that my calories will go over.
    I have done pretty well and I am looking to see what can happen.
    How long has it taken some of you on average to lose your weight?