Today I live and do for ME!~

Options
:heart: Hello!! :heart:

Today is literally my first day of MFP. I am really excited that there is something that can help you count calories without looking at those calorie counting books. It gets a little frustrating to have to look up everything all the time. Well I know that I am going to succeed because I refuse to believe anything else. My weight gain really started to fly when I was 10 because I had what was suppose to be a standard check up for tummy pain and turned into a serious surgery and 6 days in the hospital with 2 weeks of bed rest/wheel chair bound. Before that I was 100 pounds and only slightly overweight. After that surgery and a few other family issues I put on 50 pounds that year. I would say that was one of the worst years of my life and I have been trying to recover ever since. It's taken me all this time that the most important person in my life is ME. Anyhow if would like to message me or be friends with me I am totally open. Hope to chat with MFP friends very soon.

Big hugs,
Rebekah

Replies

• posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for taking a healthy step! You will be fine here. The website is so good i have totally forgotten to log in Weight Watchers... which i"m paying for. smh ...

Welcome to MFP!

Pam
  • LadyTig
    LadyTig Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day too! I feel ya girl! We can do this and we will! Feel free to add me! I know having friends to support you helps out a lot! :happy:
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hope you find success here...feel free to add me if you need friends