MISSION:::Loose weight

Options
Hi I am 33 years old and would like to become a mother before i am too old and cant. I have let myself go and know the doctor says I must loose 100lbs before even considering motherhood....I am very disturbed at the fact that i wont be able to do this.....I need encouragement, 100lbs is alot and i am not getting any younger!!!!!!!!!!!:frown: :sad: :sick: :brokenheart: :mad: :angry: :cry: :drinker:

Replies

• angkinna
    Options
    Hi I am 33 years old and would like to become a mother before i am too old and cant. I have let myself go and know the doctor says I must loose 100lbs before even considering motherhood....I am very disturbed at the fact that i wont be able to do this.....I need encouragement, 100lbs is alot and i am not getting any younger!!!!!!!!!!!:frown: :sad: :sick: :brokenheart: :mad: :angry: :cry: :drinker:
  • nwester
    Options
    My doc says it is not enough to have a goal, you need to figure out how to reach it. Probably joing here was a good idea. I have a friend that says Happiness is not a goal it is a direction. I think the same applies to woring on diet and image. It's not the 100 lbs we need to lose as much aas deciding what goes in our stomachs.
  • akellyking1977
    Options
    You can definitely do it!! I have 100 lbs to lose as well and I'm am determined to do it. Just remember why you are doing this and you will do just fine! I want to have #2 myself and we are having problems conceiving due to my weight. I'm sure this site will help. It's already opened my eyes to what I eat/drink in a day. Good luck!!!
  • nynb
    nynb Posts: 3
    Options
    100 lbs must be the magic number. I am tired of being limited to physical exercise and not being able to buy fashionable clothing because of my weight. My goal this year was New Year New Body. Hoping this works!!! I need all the support I can get!!!:happy:
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi congratulations on :
    1. your new marriage
    2. deciding to lose the extra weight.

You have a great reason to do this and i am sure that you will be able to reach your goal. this is a fantastic site with fantastic people.

Once you get your groove going and find the program that works for you the pounds will fall off.

Just keep logging what you eat and counting those calories.
  • angkinna
    Options
    Hello Everyone Day 4 and i am down 6lbs. Yeah I am on my way! 94 to go
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone Day 4 and i am down 6lbs. Yeah I am on my way! 94 to go

Congratulations !! :drinker: (that's green tea in that cup) :bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    angkinna, it sound like you are off to a great start. You can do this. We are all here for you. Just think you are 6 pounds closer to motherhood. Keep up all the great work. :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • morrius
    morrius Posts: 16
    Options
    you all can do it, just remember not to hope you can make it. DECIDE you can make it and then you are half way there already.
  • angkinna
    Options
    Hey Guys Its Jan. 22 and I am down 12lbs!!!!
    88lbs to go
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You can do it Ang! Write me anytime and I will try to give you encouragement. Good luck..
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options