Let's see/hear some 30 day shred success stories !!

Options
I just started the 30 ds and it would really motivate me to see some success stories. I tend to give up easily but i'm changing that :happy:

Replies

• admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I started 30 DS May of 2009 and that started my initial weight loss journey. I got into the right mind set to get healthy for not only my family but more importantly for me. Due to exercising with the DVD I started eating better and drinking more water. The weight was falling off of me, I did have a lot to lose. This was 8 months after my daughter was born so I was still carrying all that weight. By the following May I had lost a total of 100 pounds. Crazy isn't it? I still have 50 or so pounds too go and I plan on starting the video again. Good luck on your weight loss I know you can do it!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I started doing the shred since november, check out my blog, link at bottom of my ticker...
    have fun!!
  • stephierae25
    Options
    Bump I would like to hear some too!
  • chryciw
    chryciw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I did L1D3 this morning. I had to stop very briefly 3 times today, which is a definite improvement over yesterday and day before. Hoping I can make it through the whole thing without stopping tomorrow!:smile:
  • maddiex_x
    maddiex_x Posts: 43
    Options
    Thanks. I have two children. I never lost the weight from my first pregnancy. I had my second child 3 months ago and luckily I only gained 25 lbs with that pregnancy. I lost that weight already and i'm hoping to go back to the weight I was before I ever had children, 130 lbs. I'm in pain from doing the 30 ds the last two nights lol.
  • melissaratops
    melissaratops Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on day 20 today, at midpoint I have lost 4 total inches, and about 4-5 lbs... I did level 1,2, 3 for 5 days each and now cycling between all three to mix it up a bit to finish it off :) Although I dread doing it every evening, I am seeing results and feel accomplished... Hope everyone else is doing good too!!! All you still out there shredding, keep up the good work :)
  • Janelle_Teaches
    Options
    I am have just started..I am on L1D4..I have to take a break after two days though (so sore!! and knees really hurt) but I really enjoy her workout..even though she does kick my behinny!!

First workout..I didn't make it.. Second..I had to take a breath during jumping jacks and jump ropes (being over 300 lbs really hurts the belly to jump!) Last night was day four..I was able to do most of the jumping jacks and jump ropes!! She is right, endurance really does improve!

I still can't do the backwards crunches (where you lift your behinny in the air) ..but i substitute regular crunches or the side to side crunches :)

So far..with watching calories and doing her workout (granted, only four days, but still) i have lost a dress size! :) Keep it up..it's worth it! :)
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Love 30 day shred! Doing the second round right now L2D6 done tonight. I have not noticed big changes in measurements but the weight has come off and my clothes fit diffrent. Not sure if its how I am measuring or what. Using it to get me in to the routine of exercising daily then will move on to other activities. Love that its only 20 minutes and will do it even after a 12hour shift at work.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Last July I did the 30DS and lost somewhere between 10-15lbs. I also lost a couple inches - don't know exactly how many. My main focus was that I dropped from a size 12 jeans to size 8! And the Shred was really all the exercise I was doing other than walking around normally throughout the day. Good luck and stick to it - Jillian knows her stuff.
  • chelledmal
    chelledmal Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I did the 30DS but it took me 37 days to complete it. I was really only doing it to see how it worked so I wasn't really eating the best things. I only lost 5lbs BUT I lost 13.5" total inches!!! I'm on my round 2 this time started yesterday. Excited to keep seeing results!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Im almost at the end of 30 DS ive done it almost every day barr a week altogether, because the emotional and physical strain got too much. I have 5 days left on level 3 and so far ive lost 13 llbs, its amazing and i would recommend it to anyone, and i have!

I am so glad i did this and stuck to it, my initial plan was to do it everyday without a break but its a very gruelling challenge. I have also lost 10 inches in total around my waist and 4 on each arm along with 5 on each leg (top) this dvd is awesome and i will carry on doing it, i think forever a few days a week.

I have gone from a dress size uk 10-12 to a very comfortable 8, my stomach has amazing muscles i never even knew were there and my arms defined and slimmer, i have more energy and can now do level 1 without even breaking a sweat. I really enjoyed the challenge so much, level 2 was harder but again you get used to it, now im on level 3 im really feeling it, its not got easier so i know im really challenging myself every day.

Get it, do it, feel it, love it!
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    Wow, this thread seriously just motivated me so much! I just bought the 30DS DVD on Amazon... $9.99! Cannot wait to try it.
  • peimomof2
    peimomof2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow, this thread seriously just motivated me so much! I just bought the 30DS DVD on Amazon... $9.99! Cannot wait to try it.
    '

She's going to whip your hiney into shape girl!! :laugh:

I just finished Level 2 Day5 and still motorin' on!!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to buy this DVD forever! My friend has it but has not even opened it. Im gonna get it as soon as this weight loss thing is over with.
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Have it also, love that woman, she makes me sweaaaattttt!! lol:lol, level 3 day day 5.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    so glad to see others about the same place i am! i just started tuesday on the 30 day shred!
    tonight will be day 3 of level 1. i'm really sore but hanging in there!
    i started my weight loss 2 months ago, have been riding my stationary bike almost everyday for 30-45 minutes and i've lost 10 lbs so far. :) if i lose another 5 during this month, i will be happy, but the more the better ;)
  • DJ31
    DJ31 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today, and it looks like the next 30 days are going to be hard. Good luck!
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm almost through my first round of 30DS (day 28 today!). I've lost 3.2kg (around 7lbs) so far. I've seen great improvement in my fitness and strength. It is tough to start with but keep going and you'll see improvement in no time! :flowerforyou:
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I did my 2nd day of the 30DS today, and I thought I was in good shape but man oh man I am sore today!! So I think it really is a great workout, but I plan on supplementing it with cycling and hiking when I can to avoid doing the same thing every day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!