what does everyone think of acai berry????

Options
I brought some acai berry to try today, does it work???? :tongue:

Replies

• brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    it didn't for me.
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    didnt for me either! :noway:
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    neither for me... :ohwell:
  • sparkmarko
    Options
    ditto...
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Didn't really notice a change, I had the dried berries. Didn't like the taste of them either, yuk.
  • brittanyscherich
    Options
    Hopefully, you didn't spend a ton of money. I was so desperate I spent $75 on a one month supply.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I received a 7 day trial free along with hoodia and a metabolic booster.

Took them separately so I could evaluate them.

Acai berry - felt no different at all

Hoodia - I was jittery like i'd had caffeine overload but not full of energy

Metabolic booster - definitely more energy similar to what I get from berocca

I did this when I was on 1500-1800 calories a day, I still put on 3lbs that month (i tried those calories for 4 months and gained 3lb every month)

If I'd have bought a months supply of that lot i'd have been looking at about £150 quid gone, as it was I paid £3 for the p&p for 7 days supply of them. Needless to say I didn't place an order
  • brittanyscherich
    Options
    You should go to a local GNC store. I take their Women's Ultra Mega Energy and Metabolism pills. And they give me lots of energy plus I've been losing more weight with them. I very highly recommend them. My husband has been taking the mens'one and he's been having success with that one also. Good luck!
  • laurie1984uk
    Options
    I only spent 5 pounds so no biggy, but will try them and see if it does anything to me but i doubt it then lol :P x
  • AshleighElliottx
    Options
    Ive Been Using Acai Berry Tablets Along With Colon Cleansing Tabs For Almost 2 Weeks & Have Lost 5lbs So Far, Which For Me Is Brill! (I Normally Only Lose About 3 Per 2 Weeks Then Put It Back On!) & My Energy Levels Have Raised Quite A Lot Too :D. For A Fiver Its Worth Giving Them A Shot & Seeing How You Get On!
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    You should go to a local GNC store. I take their Women's Ultra Mega Energy and Metabolism pills. And they give me lots of energy plus I've been losing more weight with them. I very highly recommend them. My husband has been taking the mens'one and he's been having success with that one also. Good luck!

I'd avoid GNC. Shop online. GNC is way overpriced on the majority of their supplements.
  • Thigley74
    Options
    With acai berry it all depends on which product you buy alot of the ones in the store are not pure and thats the only way to see benefit i actually drink a acai berry juice that seems to help a little. But for the last week I have been taking green tea tablets as well as drinking alot of hot green tea and in the last 4 days I lost 5 pounds.
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    Last Saturday I bought Acai berry tablets, green tea tablets and aloe vera tablets. I had been losing half a pound a week just doing slimming world and this week (I weighed in yesterday I lost 2.5 pounds!) So overall a much better outcome. I have found that on this combination of tablets I have more energy, I do not feel tired all the time (I used too), I sleep much better and wake early feeling refreshed. I am on school holidays at the moment (I am a teacher) and normally even though I am on holiday I still feel tired and don't want to do very much but I feel great at the moment. Hopefully it will continue when I go back to work!!!
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
    Last Saturday I bought Acai berry tablets, green tea tablets and aloe vera tablets. I had been losing half a pound a week just doing slimming world and this week (I weighed in yesterday I lost 2.5 pounds!) So overall a much better outcome. I have found that on this combination of tablets I have more energy, I do not feel tired all the time (I used too), I sleep much better and wake early feeling refreshed. I am on school holidays at the moment (I am a teacher) and normally even though I am on holiday I still feel tired and don't want to do very much but I feel great at the moment. Hopefully it will continue when I go back to work!!!
  • EmmaShorter
    Options
  • brittanyscherich
    Options
  • brittanyscherich
    Options

I'd avoid GNC. Shop online. GNC is way overpriced on the majority of their supplements.

Well, it's a GNC brand supplement :) lol And it's only $19.99 for 90 pills.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I tried the Acai/Colon Cleanse combo and it didn't work for me. I lost weight, but it wasn't anything more than I would have lost without it. I say don't waste your money.