Proud Of Myself

Options
I've only been counting calories since Halloween and I've already lost 8 pounds. :bigsmile:
I also bought a pedometer and I've been making sure that I get 10,000 steps in. I was only getting 8,000; I'm a first grade teacher. So, I'm proud of my 8 pound weight loss and getting 10,000 steps a day! GO ME!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've only been counting calories since Halloween and I've already lost 8 pounds. :bigsmile:
    I also bought a pedometer and I've been making sure that I get 10,000 steps in. I was only getting 8,000; I'm a first grade teacher. So, I'm proud of my 8 pound weight loss and getting 10,000 steps a day! GO ME!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You SHOULD be proud of yourself! Congratulations, you're doing great! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Teacher and Dairy Farmer!!! WHOA you are a super woman! Man, if you can tackle that you'll do awesome on myfitness! You already are! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    awesome work! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    your just rockin and rollin away!! Good for you! Much to be proud of.
    0002006B.gif
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Congrats to all of you too!!! :smile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You're making great progress already! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!