unfavorable celebrity look a like

Options
123457»

Replies

• Ty_1227
    Ty_1227 Posts: 40
    Options
    I've been compared to Kevin James before - I got the sense that the comment was 85% about me being the funny, loud, lovable guy, 10% because I'm a big guy like him, and 5% because my hair started thinning at age 21 and he rocks a bit of a widdow's peak (:P damn genetics). At first I wasn't sure how to take it, but I love King of Queens and he's one funny dude so I didn't mind.
  • marielenrdz
    marielenrdz Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    How funny! Everyone (who's pics I can clearly see) does resemble the stars mentioned. I'm one of a kind and have never been compared to anyone...well, in my twenties, someone asked if I was some character on the Young and the Restless, but I don't remember the character or the actress! I think it was my curly hair that was similiar.
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    freddie mercury :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Weird combination.

I get either Kesha, Mandy moore, or hilary duff.
    all depending on how I do my hair.
    Like, seriously?
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    once a friend told me i looked like kristie alley.

i almost killed her. she later recanted and said that it was just a bad picture angle... the damage was already DONE!

But in the past I've gotten britney spears... (before she dyed her hair platnum blonde then went nuts...basically hit me baby one more time britney)
    my favorite was when I was compared to lauren bacall or veronica lake and told my lashes resemble audrey hepburn and i LOVE audrey lol so ya. meh.
  • CherryteaMT
    Options
    I know this is old school but if any of you have seen the old movie called Star Man. I have been told i look like the main lady roll on there. She is not ugly but has lots of freckles. SO do I, but I think my freckles are much more attractive. :))

i love that movie...loved the tv series even more..lol
  • LisaLN
    LisaLN Posts: 54
    Options
    I was told I look like Bigge Smalls....that 350 pound.......yea I was happy at first then I thought wait a minute........

LMAO!!! Yeah, I don't see that one.
  • LisaLN
    LisaLN Posts: 54
    Options
    So now I have to mention that my adorable husband was working out at the gym and he had a guy come up, which my hubby's pretty sure he was dead serious, and asked for his autograph. Hubby's like, "What?" The guy goes, "Aren't you Jeff Garcia?" Ever Google Jeff Garcia? OMG my poor husband. LOL! I think all they have in common is the bald/fuzzy head...and a few muscles.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever gotten a negative celeb comparison. I've been told I look like Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz though. I'm thinking not so much...Salma is beautiful but I don't see it and I think Penelope is ugly so maybe that is a negative comparison after all :laugh:
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    An older man told me once I looked like Shari Lewis-the lady who did the Lambchop puppet for anyone old enough to remember that. I must have had a completely horrified look on my face because he immediately said how he of course meant when she was younger and that she was really attractive then. I have no idea what she looked like when she was younger but I was not happy with the comparison based on remembering her from the kids show!
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Don't feel too bad about being a Hanson-look alike. There was a boy in my school during the 'doon-bop craze' that had that Hanson's picture in his locker and thought it was a hot girl. :)

When I was thin I used to hear that I looked like Jewel, which wasnt so bad. I was glad I didnt have her teeth though.

When Jurasic Park came out I was the same age and looked a lot like the young blond girl in the first movie. A man even approached me once and asked me to give an autograph for his little boy.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    my husband gets jc chasez and bruce springsteen.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    SWEETSARAHJ You do favor Reese a LOT. And she's gorgeous, so be happy :bigsmile:

Aw thanks, yeah I think she's great, very pretty and a good actor.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    When I was in highschool i used to get told i looked like britney spears which i loveddddddd. I dont get anything now lol

I think you look like Anna Faris. (Not intended to be unfavorable, so I hope it doesn't offend!)
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    Someone told me I looked like Demi Lovato. She's alright looking. She has nice hair, so hopefully the hair was part of the comparison.

her
    demi-lovato.jpg

me
    2142679_7769.jpg
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I don't get any comparisons now, but when I was a teenager and into my early twenties I got a lot of "you look like Blossom!:". Ugh, remember her? I can't spell her name (Miyim blake or something like that), but she had a HUGE nose and squinty eyes. I can't help but think the comparison was in the nose...:-(

My hubby used to be called Fred Durst alot. Thankfully those comparisons stopped as well. (c'mon there are other scruffy guys with tatoos, right?)
  • Whippy107
    Whippy107 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Curtis Steigers and Steven Segal. I was like, "man, kiss my butt." :angry: because I know I don't.

It's surely the hair that makes people say that.
  • Dutchausican
    Options
    You don't look like her at all!! How did they come up with that?
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I was told I look like Bigge Smalls....that 350 pound.......yea I was happy at first then I thought wait a minute........

Whoa ...must've been back then....because you sure don't look like Biggie