Low Carb?

Options
Hello everyone, I am just beginning my weight loss journey and am looking for people who are trying to live a low carb lifestyle. Any tips, recipes, snack/meal ideas are greatly appreciated. I would love to share ideas with people. I look forward to getting to know you! :0)

Replies

• teridene
    teridene Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there. My name is Teri and I have lost 70lbs eating low carb. I try to eat 100 carbs or less a DAY. Lots of protien and veggies! I also have a wonderful flax cracker recipe that I use all the time. Very few carbs in a flax seed! Lets me have a cracker without feeling bad. Good luck with your diet! teri
  • ambivalence11
    ambivalence11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm not exactly an Atkins girl, but I try to eat as much protein as possible since it is much more filling and helps build muscle. My new favorite breakfast is 2 eggs and 3 links of turkey sausage. Only 290 cals and super filling! You gotta give yourself a bit of time to make it (about 15 extra mins every morning) but I love it SO much more than my go to bagel and cream cheese which has nearly 400 cals! And don't let the fat or cholesterol scare you, fat doesn't make you fat. Carbs and high blood sugar do.
  • lenalp
    lenalp Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, any chance you would share your flax cracker recipe. I am just starting on a low carb lifestyle as I now know that eating carbs is keeping me overweight.

Lenal
  • annabellamillie
    Options
    Hi. I just found out about this site. I am diabetic and trying to finally get serious with my weight loss and get sugar under control. I really miss crackers and would love to have your cracker recipe. Any other diabetics out there. I'm really glad to have a place to go to where people are trying to cut their carbs like me. Thanks.