Finally had the guts....

Options
To post my "before" picture. It should be pretty obvious which one it is. I am with my husband and two of my kids and I am wearing a red shirt. And go figure, I have a mouthful of food. Like many of you, I don't have many pics of me at my biggest, because I avoided the camera at all costs during that time. But my mom snuck this one, so here goes....I also added new pics of me and the kiddos....40 lbs later, I feel soooo good! Thanks for being there everyboy!

Replies

• fit4fun
    Options
    To post my "before" picture. It should be pretty obvious which one it is. I am with my husband and two of my kids and I am wearing a red shirt. And go figure, I have a mouthful of food. Like many of you, I don't have many pics of me at my biggest, because I avoided the camera at all costs during that time. But my mom snuck this one, so here goes....I also added new pics of me and the kiddos....40 lbs later, I feel soooo good! Thanks for being there everyboy!
  • healthychic
    Options
    WOW you look great!! Keep up the good work!:happy: You definatly don't look like you had 4 kids. I have a friend who has 3 kids so I know how you feel. She always talks about how she doesn't want people to think she has had 3 kids.

:heart: Danielle
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Your children are adorable, by the way....
    Congrats on the 40lbs

ps- WHO DAT!! haha, i saw your pictures by the super dome! I'm a huge saints fan, been going to the games since i was in 3rd grade.
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    You are one hottie mama! Good job!! Help encourage the rest of us!!!!!
  • Wynnie
    Wynnie Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Have you ever seen that show "She's Got the Look"? It's sort of a "America's Next Super-Model" for the thirty-somethingish-and-then-some (I made up that word). I bring it up because (even though you're a youngster), you'll likely be inspired to hear that the woman who won last year was also a mother of 4 and she was smouldering! AND she was 45!!!

I would have found you a link, but I was channel surfing when I saw that show, and I only think that was the name of it.

Knock em' dead!
  • fit4fun
    Options
    You guys are all so awesome! Thank you for giving me all the support and love! I know all our families are sick of validating our weight loss! That's why I love this site soooo much! Keep on trucking everybody!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    So true about validating our weightloss.

I saw a freind after 2 week hiatus. i finally said...arent you going to say something about my weight loss. She said....well your 1 pound lighter than the last time I saw you, what do you want me to say!!

We laughed when I said ....well you could say WTG! or WOOT WOOT! cuz that is what my buds on MFP say!!

You look great! you must have worked very hard to get it off and look so good!
    (I thought you were beautiful in the before pix too!!)
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

you're right it takes guts....I'm so proud of you, it's hard work but ohhh so worth it as you've come to find out:flowerforyou: ....you're beautiful in all your pics Hon...but you look so healthy and look like you feel better about yourself in your more recent ones!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!