Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack - PROGRESS PICS!

curleesam
curleesam Posts: 462 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
I started doing this DVD four times a week last week on Thursday. I have still been gymming 2-3 times a week and doing 50 reverse crunches, 50 crunches and planks first thing in the morning.

Here is my progress so far.

Starting day.

P1020446.jpg

and today, one week of Jillians DVD later

P1020550.jpg

P1020549.jpg

and a side shot (you can see there is still work to do!!) and please excuse the stretch marks...

P1020552.jpg

Replies

• AngKuo
    AngKuo Posts: 1
    Wow! You look amazing, I'm gonna have to try it out :)
  • kittykat1988
    kittykat1988 Posts: 3 Member
    Wowwwww! Your abs look amazing! Well done! AND 51lb lost...just out of interest, how long has it taken you? x
  • curleesam
    Wow! You look amazing, I'm gonna have to try it out :)

Thanks ;) It is a great workout, cardio and toning. I would definitely recommend it!
  • curleesam
    Wowwwww! Your abs look amazing! Well done! AND 51lb lost...just out of interest, how long has it taken you? x

Thanks ;)

It has taken me 6.5months so far.
  • meggiemaye
    meggiemaye Posts: 117
    Great job! :) There's definitely more definition going on! Congrats.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Nice job!! That's a darn near perfect belly, I'd never have guessed you've been pregnant!! I got the 6 week 6 pack, I just need to start. (Somehow need to integrate it into my 5x gym schedule... worried it might be too much!). :flowerforyou:
  • curleesam
    Nice job!! That's a darn near perfect belly, I'd never have guessed you've been pregnant!! I got the 6 week 6 pack, I just need to start. (Somehow need to integrate it into my 5x gym schedule... worried it might be too much!). :flowerforyou:

Thanks.

I think it will be a lot if you do the DVD at full energy like Jillian but I guess you could take it a bit easier while you do it if you want to gym as well. I personally eased off my 5-6 times a week gym sessions as I need to focus more on toning and I need to give my muscles the chance to rest in between.
  • I have this DVD but only done it once... think it's time for me to put it to the test too because your stomach looks great after one week! Great work, well done :-)
  • curleesam
    I have this DVD but only done it once... think it's time for me to put it to the test too because your stomach looks great after one week! Great work, well done :-)

It's definitely worth trying to stick with it. I have never been a fan of exercise DVDs but this seems to work. I think 5 times a week (which is how often she suggests doing it) is a bit excessive. I do it four times a week. Maybe start off doing it 3 times a week then build yourself up so you dont get bored. As you see it working you will prob naturally want to do it more often.
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    You look amazing my friend!!!! :flowerforyou: I am so very proud of you!!!! Your ABS look FLAB-YOU-LESS!!!!:drinker: You are a real inspiration!!!!!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Awesome! I love Jillian Michaels. :) I have 30DS and BFBM.. I will look into picking this one up once I burn more fat off me.
  • saragowing
    saragowing Posts: 1
    Love jillian michaels esp the 6 week 6 pack
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!