It seems I'm fond of long hellos :)

Options
Hello,

My name is Domonique, let's see I am 24, intending to go back to college for my bachelors this fall, and I really like to travel.

I want to get into shape seriously so I can first be healthier, I just turned 24 last month, but the way I act about the clothes shopping now you think I was shopping for someone my grandmothers age or older. I want to be comfortable in my own skin again, to be healthy. But also I'm looking forward to joining the military as one of my career options after college but I know I don't have the time for ROTC so I want to not only get health but to get into shape. So this is going to be the start of renewed commitments. To my education, and to my body.

I started the Insanity work outs 3 days ago and, heh, right now my goals is to survive each week at a time. Maybe I'll get the results they boast, maybe I won't but my body aches, and the sweat comes off me when I do it, so I'm taking it all as a wonderfully good sign.

I've been using Myfitnesspal for a few days longer than that and honestly I love it, it makes keeping track of the food, and exercise so much easier, plus i love the whole inputting meals and recipes not in the database.

Well that's me. I wish us all the best success.

Replies

• julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you have some good plans there, and are going about it the right way. Though I've never heard of the Insanity exercise thingie. It sounds scary!
  • DigitalDommi
    DigitalDommi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Heh its intense to say the least. But I'm hopeful, lol hoping by the second week i'll stop having to take so many breaks, but i'm taking these aches as a very good sign :)
  • DIDGERID00DUDE
    Options
    ...heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllloooooooo =D