I'm back!

Options
I've been gone since May from Fitness pal. I had stopped going to the YMCA (actually cancelled my membership--because we thought hubby may lose his job). Well, turns out he didn't...but in the mean time, with all the stress in our life I gained 10 lbs back. I have been so depressed about it--my clothes---which were getting nice and loose are now tight again! With winter coming, I've been even more depressed about my weight gain. So I applied again for financial aid through the YMCA, and just recieved the confirmation letter. I am going back in tomorrow to start all over again.

I am glad to be back, out of my slump....but I know I have a lot of hard work ahead of me!

Replies

• luvmytwins02
    Options
    I've been gone since May from Fitness pal. I had stopped going to the YMCA (actually cancelled my membership--because we thought hubby may lose his job). Well, turns out he didn't...but in the mean time, with all the stress in our life I gained 10 lbs back. I have been so depressed about it--my clothes---which were getting nice and loose are now tight again! With winter coming, I've been even more depressed about my weight gain. So I applied again for financial aid through the YMCA, and just recieved the confirmation letter. I am going back in tomorrow to start all over again.

I am glad to be back, out of my slump....but I know I have a lot of hard work ahead of me!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. You can do it and we are glad to have you.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    :happy: Awesome! The Y rocks
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Yay you! Welcome back and good luck!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Glad your hubby didn't lose his job after all. Good luck with your weight loss. :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    I love the Y. I actually work at my local ymca, in the nursery. Get involved with the PEP program if they have it at your YMCA. 6 personal exercise appointments for free. It's awesome. I was suppose to have #3 on friday but I got a really bad cold that has set me back.
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same position coming back after a few months out but i am hoping to use xmas as my short term goal to get back on track - i am hoping it will give me a head start for the new year when everyone decides to lose weight.

best of luck!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome back!