Anyone use Pedometer? Is there any best one?

Options
Hello I started using pedometer sportline and omron... the reason I have two is because I try figure out which one work the best. I did use the Sportline for about a month before I purchased Omron (because it connected to computer) and I was losing weight just great..But the question I have here is that I noticed there is another pedometer that have include heart rate and it will tell you almost everything such as fat percentage, calories, steps, miles, etc... as my other two does show it but doesn't have heart rate programmed. Should I buy the new one and get rid of other 2 or what. I need everyone's opinion THANKS!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• 228lrt
    228lrt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't use one, but if you have an Android smart phone there is a free app called buddyrunner that you can use to track miles, time, pace, calories burned. It is great!
  • pakky
    pakky Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi, everyone

Do you know any apps for iPhone too? I'd like to have one.

Thanks,
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I use the pedometer on my iPod Nano 5th Gen. It's great!

EDIT: It doesn't do any cool extras. Just counts steps.
  • chuckuloco
    chuckuloco Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you have a Jenny Craig store near you they are a great resource for healthy cookbooks and diet needs. They have the most accurate and dependable pedometer I have ever seen, and you don't have to be a member to buy the stuff!
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can find alot of info on PedometersUSA.com
  • Giftherz
    Giftherz Posts: 9
    Options
    I have the sportline pedo, I am pleased with it for all that I wanted it for. It has the calories burned option and miles, ect.
    I seen the selection at the store and got the middle priced one. lol My Ipod is too old to have a pedo on it. Ooo well.
    Good luck!
  • Skinnymomma11
    Options
    Thanks for all the opinion. It help me decided better. Thanks! :blushing: