Hello from Pennyslvania!

Options
Hello Everyone,

My name is Diana. I've been struggling with losing weight for the past 4 years and 4 months. I had originally lost a total of 82 pounds, and I have gained about 50 pounds of it back. So here I am! I'm on track to get healthy. I want to get healthier so my husband and I can start planning a family. And continue eating healthy from then on.

Since I have seen such great success on here from friends I figured I would give this a try and stay at it.

Thank you!

Diana :flowerforyou:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Pennsylvania. You'll find everything you need here. Good luck on your Journey.
  • Niceven
    Niceven Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi back from south central PA! Welcome. I also, have an on-again, off-again love affair with weight loss. I've finally made the committment thanks to this lovely community! So welcome! And feel free to chat any of us up!
  • sbpeters93
    sbpeters93 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from PA too. I just joined on Monday but so far I LOVE IT! It's quickly becoming my new obsession.
  • ladybug1009
    ladybug1009 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the warm welcomes!

Niceven - I am in the same boat. Ever since I started dating my husband, I got comfortable. Way too comfortable, and it doesn't help much that he has a great metabolism and likes junk. I can't eat that way. I think I really do need to stick to His and Her cabinets.

sbpeters93 - I have been a member for a few months, but I never really tracked that much before, I was using my phone, and never ventured on here and I'm glad I did. :smile:
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    WELCOME, LOTS OF US FROM PA. GOOD LUCK!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome!!! :flowerforyou:
    I am from PA too!
    This is a great site...you are gonna love it!
    Feel free to add me as a friend :happy:

Have a great day & Happy Easter to all of you!!!
  • MsRose2012
    Options
    Hi I'm from PA too :) feel free to ad me you'll love it here!
  • LaMaMiK77
    LaMaMiK77 Posts: 82
    Options
    welcome!!! you will love it here!!! i am also a PA girl!!! i moved from lebanon, PA then to allentown,PA and now to NJ for about almost 4 years now!!!
  • Tiffeney
    Tiffeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome >> I am from Pittsburgh !
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello from London. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Southeast PA girl here. Welcome and you will find this site extremely wonderful