HOMEMADE PB2 PROTEIN BAR

Options
danielled6875
danielled6875 Posts: 53 Member
Hi everyone. I finally got myself some PB2 and would love to make my own protein bars.
I am looking for a low cal and low carb but high protein recipe. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Danielle6875

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Try the makers of PB2 website, Bell Plantation, they have lots of different recipes.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I finally got myself some PB2 and would love to make my own protein bars.
    I am looking for a low cal and low carb but high protein recipe. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Danielle6875
    I gotta follow this thread. I got some PB2 last week and love the stuff. Interested in seeing if anyone has any good recipes for it. There may be some already listed in the recipe section on here.
  • RachOSU
    RachOSU Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is PB2?
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    What is PB2?

Ditto....!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    It looks to be powdered peanut butter according to the website:
    http://www.bellplantation.com/
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Powdered peanut butter that has less calories. The website comes up just by typing in PB2. There's an area that you can see if they sell it near you too.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Ooops! We were typing at the same time! :)
  • danielled6875
    danielled6875 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    PB2 is powdered peanut butter that is only 45 calories for 2 tbsp. Its great in shakes and i heard its great in baking too.
    The website is www.bellplantation.com
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Doesn't seem to be available in the UK..... :-(
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    why would anyone eat POWDERED pb? Why not just make your own? It's not hard, and it's better for you (just as almost any "whole" food is better for you than a processed version).

Roasted peanuts, coconut oil, destroy in food processor. Takes 5 mins. Quicker than going to the store or ordering it online and waiting for it to arrive!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    PB2 has most of the fat removed and is WAY lower in calories!
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
  • abcwhite10
    abcwhite10 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm I bought some PB2 through a website called "the low carb grocery". It tastes as good as peanut butter, it really is sooooo good - peanut butter is a weakness of mine. And the chocolate PB2 is delicious also. Both go well in my protein shakes too! Love it, love it, love it :)
  • Sunny_CA
    Sunny_CA Posts: 20
    Options
    Bump
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    PB2 is amazing...I add water and spread it! I have a hard time meeting my protien goals w/o going over in calories and it helps alot!