My Boss is Evil

Options
I walked into the breakroom and saw him putting French Vanilla Creamer in his coffee. I just gave it up!!! I even stopped using the sugar free because it tastes strange to me. Giving it up has not been too hard on me, and it's only been 2 days.
I thought about keepoing a small bottle of the creamer for the weekends as a treat to myself.

Replies

• crystal10584
    Options
    try having a boss who loves to bake and brings in brownies, cookies, fudge, cakes, pies... etc
  • marleyfu
    marleyfu Posts: 16
    Options
    I don't drink coffee, but I had thought that those creamer products were just chemicals. Maybe I am wrong, so I apologize if I am. If you want to treat yourself, I would do it with a real dairy product.
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My boss loves take out for lunch, which is what contributed to the first twenty pound gain -- well, that and the fact that I redefined "sedentary", lol.
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had that same epiphany just moments ago. The Nestle Cinnamon Vanilla Creamer I have enjoyed for countless years in the morning will have to go. I think this weekend I will end my relationship with it, and move to milk.
  • BigCountry00
    Options
    I just drink my coffee srong and black now. :-)